How many like me are there?

grouchomg

I'm not as faithful a reader as some who frequent The Forum, so I don't really have a sense of how many married heterosexual men there are here. I'm joyfully married. My soulmate wears furs for fashion, for winter.... and for "fun" if you catch my drift. We are both heterosexual and monogamous.

How many like me are there here? Just curious.

I suppose I'm kind of like you in as much as I am heterosexual and monogamous. The "happy" part? Well that's a separate issue. Regarding my wife wearing or liking fur, NO WAY! It is really odd and frustrating as she told me once before we were married that when she ushered at the SF Opera House occasionally her duty required that she worked in the coat check room. She said that she and her fellow volunteer would try on all the fur coats while the opera was playing. But now for whatever reason, she doesn't like the fact that I wear fur. She thinks I use it for "private purposes" which I suppose I do, but NOT my jacket that I wear out and about. At any rate, I am envious that your partner accepts and shares your passion.

J

I have been with my wife for 35 years. I bought her a inexpensive blue fox jacket for Christmas the first year we dated and she has been wearing fur ever since. The fourth fur I bought her was a full length BlackGlama mink coat. This also was a Christmas gift and she showed up at my work wearing it with nothing under it but stockings! All my co-workers wanted to feel it and I couldn't understand why she was not letting them get too close, later I found out why! Fur is not part of our bedroom fun very often how ever that's ok with me because she wears fur all the time. Last year I got her a hooded Mahogany mink short coat and that is now her winter work coat. This year I bought the stone marten throw in my avatar pic, I sleep under it ( she giggles at me sometimes) but she gets too hot under it but that's ok too. I never tried to push fur on her or have it take over the relationship. I'm glad I have had so many years of taking her out dressed up feeling great next to her. I have tried on several furs over the years but never got a coat for myself, but there's still time for that!

I'm not as faithful a reader as some who frequent The Forum, so I don't really have a sense of how many married heterosexual men there are here. I'm joyfully married. My soulmate wears furs for fashion, for winter.... and for "fun" if you catch my drift. We are both heterosexual and monogamous.

How many like me are there here? Just curious.

We are similar, my wife and I both wear furs. Haveing some great fur weather right now

:8) heheheheh wife and me r enyojing fursex,bouth of us with same intensity,whay ask more,heheh happy new year to all of u

Folks, can we just remember this post isn't in the adult section so please keep it above board

I am in the same situation as “furlessinCA”… I have a wife I love and WISH she would enjoy her furs… but for me it is not to be.

So I enjoy them when I can, but alone. It is what it is and I guess it just proves that love doesn’t always have to include our obsessions.

• 2 weeks later...

After I remarried 18 years ago, I slowly introduced my love of fur to my wife. Though she owned a F/L mink and white fox jacket -- she was weirded out by my "obsession" with furs. It wasn't long after we were married that I began to buy her coats as gifts. I, on the other hand, didn't have the confidence to wear furs out in public. Soon she realized that her gifts were more like "my gifts." I realized I better put on the brakes and pull back on encouraging her to wear furs or I'd lose it all. So moderation set in, but as time went on I gained the confidence to buy a raccoon coat for myself and eventually wear it in cold weather. The response was overwhelmingly positive from friends and strangers alike. That allowed me to buy more coats for myself, though living in So. Calif, didn't present many fur wearing opportunities without traveling to colder weather. But loving furs I wore them when I could around the house. My wife thought me nuts. I would place one on the bed overnight -- she claimed it was too hot for her. But time has its benefits...

Today we own about 12 coats for her and myself. She is open to bringing one out on a cold night on the patio or watching TV. I wear a fur every morning to read email and watch the morning news. I'd wear one anywhere anytime, anywhere if I could -- but being the only one wearing a fur does stand out and not worth the hassle. I constantly urge her to wear some fur coat out at night to an event, or dinner, but that's a struggle (If we were in Aspen as we visit twice a year, that's a different story.). But at home... Not so much. Tonight we are going to our local symphony which presents the perfect fur wearing opportunity on a cold night. But showers are in the forecast for later tonight -- and though I'll try, I'm afraid I'll miss another opportunity. Too bad as she looks so hot and powerful in her mink coat.

But life goes on. I just bought a pre-worn unisex fisher coat for myself that will be delivered next week. Can't wait as Fisher has always been a favorite of mine. Meanwhile I'll enjoy wearing this F/L black mink coat surrounding me as I write this post.

• 3 weeks later...

Just before Christmas, I went into my local city on the bus (I've got a bus pass), wearing my reversable MINK bomber style jacket, with the MINK inside.

When I got of the bus station, I reversed my jacket so the MINK was fully on display.

When I finished shopping, I was about to re-reverse my jacket, but questioned myself 'WHY (should I)?', and left my jacket as it was and

travelled home.

I feel that I have come out of the closet, and need to wear fur every day.

The next day, I wore the very same jacket to my local corner shop, and I felt really good. Since then I have worn my other MINK jacket

(brown) the right way round.

Also my MINK coats.

I have alternately worn my black MINK coat and my grey MINK coat into the the city.

I look forward to new situations to wear fur. Some that I have experienced are; visit to dentist (black MINK jacket); visit to doctor's;

visit to eye hospital; visit to an arena show.

Opportunities coming up are:-

Church on a Sunday:-

Should I wear a MINK coat (and will it be the black MINK or grey MINK), and what scarf, long SABLE scarf, multi-coloured FOX scarf, long FOX

boa, black MINK scarf.

I have always had a desire for a full lenght red FOX coat, and now I feel that now I can wear one. I especially would like it to be lined

with CHINCHILLA, but I guess I'm going to have to get one made for me.

In addition I think I need a nice red FOX jacket.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been married for almost two years now and we have been together for six years. I got her a rabbit jacket for her birthday after being a couple for just a few months. Gradually and slowly I have revealed my feelings for fur for her and now I have told her almost everything. She doesn't really get it and what it does for me, but she accepts it. She wears her rabbit jacket sometimes and also some other smaller fur items which she had before she met me, or things that I have given her. Sometimes I bring out my fox fur blanket and we are having "fun" on it, but she doesn't enjoy the feeling of fur as much as I do.

But all in all, I'm very happy!

• 2 months later...

Interesting thread. I just reestablished a relationship with an ex girlfriend. I know my crossdressing would not be looked upon in a positive manner. BUT I might be able to persuade her to enjoy furs together, in one role or another. I am looking forward to sparking her interest in furs!

My girlfriend an i both love our furs in an out of the bedroom...i introduced her to furs about 2 years ago an she loves them as much as i do, she has a list of furs she wants to buy an we are slowly getting them..