Blast from the past

Marcel

This reminds me of a woman in a fox fur coat & hat C 1960's London shopping whilst taking a cheetah for a walk (on a lead) - anyone recollect that clip?

Okay, while we're on the subject ...

There was an American tv ad for women's shoes in the late 1970s or early 1980s that, to demonstrate how comfortable the brand was, showed a bunch of women playing basketball, all wearing magnificent red fox! Possibly the brand was Cobbie Cuddlers?

I've searched on youtube for this ad, with no luck, but folks on this forum hopefully would be better suited to fielding this query? (and Happy New Year to all!!)

• 1 month later...

When he said the coat is made of Virgin Fox, Does that mean the poor little foxes never got the chance for one last FLING before being dragged on stage? OR are the foxes just riding his coat coat tails?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Those were the good old days when people celebrated the sensual warm elegance of fur. I still find it hard to believe the beauty of fur is now taboo and some worry more about animals than people. On a happy note I am so thankful for my love of fur and a den to share it!  

Edited by shyfurwriter
ad on

Liberace always makes me laugh with his high camp style & ridiculous quiff. Makes charles hawtrey look butch! Had a good eye for furs though. His furrier anna nateece died recently.