Article: Miranda Lambert Gets Backlash From Fans After She Shows Off Fur Coat She Got for Christmas

Guest CruelIsHot

A disappointing media reaction, but it is refreshing to see a celeb in such a beautiful coat proclaiming "I definitely know where I got my love for DIAMONDS, FUR and WHISKEY!"

My type of girl!

merry belated christmas

OMG I LOVE THAT COYOTE FUR ON HER!!!! NO PROBLEM WITH THOSE CRITTERS GIVING UP THE GHOST FOR HER AS THEY ARE NOT ENDANGERED.

Well the many dead coyotes it took to make that coat might have a slight issue with that, but sexy Miranda certainly doesn't

She received it from her Grandmother than that makes it 2nd hand. That's recycling something already made ie: the animals were already killed for the coat years ago.

Not much gets passed down from generations gets put on display so proudly. Usually things from your grandmother end up in a very sentimental attic box. It just shows fur never goes out of style.

Lindsey Vonn would also be a smoking hot blonde in a coyote. I would love to see PETA people try to pet one after it has eaten a farmers livestock

OMG I LOVE THAT COYOTE FUR ON HER!!!! NO PROBLEM WITH THOSE CRITTERS GIVING UP THE GHOST FOR HER AS THEY ARE NOT ENDANGERED.

Well the many dead coyotes it took to make that coat might have a slight issue with that, but sexy Miranda certainly doesn't

Why should she.

It's such a shame that some folks in there insecurity feel it is necessary for everyone to see the world from their world view. It amazes me that people feel they have the right to stand in judgement without first looking at there own lives, still I guess a bit of cheap journalism that gets on the populist band wagon doesn't harm sales. I as a gay man think she looks great, hope she keeps rocking those furs.

• 2 weeks later...

all the media critics who dont like her choice need to stop and go buy a furcoat of thier own

and see how wonderful it feels to have one one.... i garauntee you that they will love it and agree with Miranda

Lambert about it but that will never happen.... those media critics dont need to slam her for her choice to be green

by wearing fur...