VALIDATED!

Guest furlessinCA

So most o you know my wife hates my fur jacket and won't go out in public with me wearing it (unless I sneak it in if we are meeting). So I wore my fur jacket to school/work last week because it was cool. I had time and wanted to escape from campus, so I went to a watering hole that I probably go to far too much. At any rate, I was there again today grading. I went to pay my bill and the (female) bartender said to me WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING: "I love your fur coat that you were wore the last time you were here." Now mind you this place is kind of a blue collar kind of place. Not rough, but it certainly isn't refined. I later thanked the bartender for the compliment. She said she just likes fur coats. I told her to visit the store where I bought mine.

Yeah, it made my day!

LATER (tater)!

I should add. When I thanked her for the compliment. She said that she just liked fur coats. That's wen I told her to visit the fur store (Fur Traders in Nevada City).

Thanks Foxy! It certainly is!

There is a pizzeria bar/grille place by my house and its almost home to a lot of ex bikers. I walked into that place with my full length black fox one year and received a lot of praise for it. The waitress especially was all over it. Just said its a beautiful coat and I told her where I bought mine too. Unfortunately I guess that restaurant was just one of those in between jobs for her because she doesn't work there anymore. I have no idea if she ended up buying a fur coat for herself or not.

a similar thing happened to me last christmas,then i had to go to the post office and collect my gift.

The fools had it wrapped in paper instead of a box and it was ripped open on the side.

The clerk said i have to see if it's not damaged and pulled out the sleeve.

She asked with big eyes "what kind of fur is it?" and i studderd "fo-o-ox".

She shouted "Oh man,it is so soft and beautiful".

I would not dare to ask her to try it on,i didn't know what was going to happen to me.

I let her know there she can buy one and i think she did.

Neo: She said that she already has one "an old rabbit". She went on to say that hers wasn't near as nice as mine (blushing face). I told her the next time I wear it to the bar, I'll let her try it on if she likes.

Sounds like a nice connection you've got building there. I guess if you think you're already going there too often, this won't make things any better for you!

Neo: She said that she already has one "an old rabbit". She went on to say that hers wasn't near as nice as mine (blushing face). I told her the next time I wear it to the bar, I'll let her try it on if she likes.

nice. i'd definitely offer