Who says models take themselves too seriously on the catwalks?

Id Be Lying

How about: Aren't they having fun!? It looks like the one in yellow got the others rockin'. But how could you NOT rock out to Jim Morrison and "Light my Fire"??? Wouldn't we all just want to be there dancing with or WITHOUT the models? Heck if someone gave me some fur(s) to wear and played music, I'd dance like no one was watching. READ: I'm horrible at dancing.

...but the thing is: they aren't exactly "on the catwalk", are they? This is obviously pre-show -- don't you think?

What I cannot stand about models, these days, is the , unnatural way most of them ! It isn't a natural walk at all, but a hideous, mincing motion. I wonder if anyone agrees with me. I wish it would disappear -- like the overly-thin figure that so many seem to chase, so that they look like they have just been liberated from a concentration camp.

I love the blue sable jacket!

The models respond to designer pressure. I have an example of a model who sued Ralph Lauren because the marketing people at RL photoshopped her photograph so that she would look thinner. I hope she took RL to the cleaners! Regarding the gait of models. They are probably told how to walk. I know human gaits are not one foot in front of the other...unless of course you're a kid trying to walk on a 2x4 or something.