Fur silk kimono robe

punisherthunder

I'm not sure where else to look and know nothing about anime costumes. I'm looking for a silk kimono robe that can have a huge fox fur collar, tuxedo, and cuffs.

Anyone know where to find one?

I've been to the land of the rising sun, and its was my understanding that the fur (expansively the collar) is normally separated form the kimono. So they can exchange the fur and the kimono with others.

The best is then to search for an kimono and the furs you like, and create the costume yourself.

Do correct me if I'm wrong

I've been to the land of the rising sun, and its was my understanding that the fur (expansively the collar) is normally separated form the kimono. So they can exchange the fur and the kimono with others.

The best is then to search for an kimono and the furs you like, and create the costume yourself.

There is a name other than kimono that is used. It's also used in anime a lot, but I'm still having a hard time finding the exact name.

There is a name other than kimono that is used. It's also used in anime a lot, but I'm still having a hard time finding the exact name.

Yukata is the word you are looking for. They are all called Kimono, but the Yukata is the lighter weight version usually worn in summer.