Anyone either buying furs or asking for furs, for Christmas?

punisherthunder

Have someone speical that you are buying a fur for this Christmas? Maybe you are asking for a certain one?

This year I've acquired a custom hooded SAGA silver fox vest with full pelts for my wife.

Please feel free to share what you are getting this year

I was counting on getting a men's silver fox in an auction on ebay last week but I was outbid. So now I have to save up to have a coat just like it custom made. It'll cost $6,000 so I can't afford it yet but I just sold a coat last night for like $1,200 so I am well on my way. If I sell three more coats I'll have all the funds I need to pay for the silver fox.

I am not asking as I know that would fall on deaf ears. The reaction I would get would look like this:

However I have ordered the following which I got for less than the price shown on the following listing by using a listing in another eBay store of the same company that had a "make offer" option.

fox lined leather snowsuit

It is being custom made and I am hoping to have it before the end of the month.

I would get a similar response as AK. That or one of disdain or disgust. But I am getting myself a little something. I'm having a mink bow tie made. I'll post a pic when I get it.

Took delivery of this last week. It's really nice but not as bright pink thankfully

M144996475334813_1.jpg M144996475334813_5.jpg

and all being well I hope to grab one of these early in the New Year

M144996475334813_4.jpg M144996475334813_3.jpg M144996475334813_2.jpg

From a Chinese eBayer? Have you had success in dealing with them?

At the top of my wish list is a knitted (blue) FOX gilet I saw in Harrods a few weeks ago. It was ~£1200, and I hope that in their sale it will be reduced when I will definately get it.

ALSO

I urgently need to upgrade my reversable) American legend MINK coat (from Mailon) to SABLE with a sweep of about 3m.

I also must havet a jacket (aka blazer) made of sheared MINK

The two foxes I ordered don't fit. so they are both for sale. Anyone here is welcome to send me a pm if you're interested in buying handful of furs in time for christmas.

The two foxes I ordered don't fit. so they are both for sale. Anyone here is welcome to send me a pm if you're interested in buying handful of furs in time for christmas.

Throw up some pics, and get it in the fur mall! I could only wish to own something like that.

Throw up some pics, and get it in the fur mall! I could only wish to own something like that.

Both of these fox coats are stellar and less than a year old. They might have only been worn once. One is a Norwegian blue fox and the other is a black fox with indigo fox trim. I'll throw up some pictures in the mall.

Outta nowhere, I did buy myself a cream rabbit fur coat, 3/4 length. Well, it's old, and has some tears, but beside being poorly maintained, the skins are overall ok. I'll just sew the tears and play with it for a while (and, converted, it was only $10, for me was a helluva deal) ^^