Worker 11811's Fur Story on Literotica

Worker 11811

• 2 months later...

New members - Want to read some really great fur stories? We have two "Furlitzer Prize" winning authors here in the Den!

Edited by Guest

I'm so glad this thread got bumped up!

I've got two stories in the can, waiting to be posted at Literotica but they need work and I need help editing them. I'm also working on a third right now.

I've spent some time looking for an editor but have had little luck. So, let me ask you guys:

Is there anybody here with good English, grammar and writing skills who is willing to help me clean up these stories?

I can't pay anything for your help but I WILL give credit on the site for your help. There IS a fringe benefit, however.

You get to read some super furry stories before everybody else!

Any takers?

I type while wearing a pair of fur mittens! Sometimes I spend very little time actually TYPING!

Let me look through my archives and see what I have for you to read.

What file formats can you read?

I write in AppleWorks but I can translate them into almost any format.

(M$ Word... AbiWord... Adobe Acrobat... OpenOffice.)

But, if all else fails I will make them into plain text files.

I'll try to get you something as soon as I get home this evening!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Greetings furotica lovers!

Just sending out a little note that another story will be coming on line very soon. I just submitted it to Literotica.com only minutes ago! It can take several days for a story to be approved and posted on the site but I'm hopeful that it won't take more than a day or two.

The story is called "The Care and Feeding of Furs."

In this story, we meet Samantha who has just taken a job as a saleswoman at Mr. Hedges' fur salon. When we first meet her, she is helping elderly Mrs. Johnson, a long-time patron of the salon, who is bringing her substantial fur collection in for storage. We follow her story as she learns that caring for furs isn't always what she thought it is.

Obviously, this story is appropriate for the season that is upon us because the weather in the northern hemisphere, where I live, is getting warmer, necessitating us to take our furs in for storage during the hot summer months.

Have you ever wondered what REALLY happens in the vault after you drop off your furs? Well, stick around! When the story gets approved, I'll send up a flare for you and you can all find out!

In the mean time, check out my OTHER STORIES already posted at Literotica.com: >> Link to Worker 11811 @ Literotica.com <<

And, don't forget! There are other Den Mates who write furotica for your pleasure!

>> O.F.F. @ Literotica.com <<

If you like one of our stories, PLEASE VOTE for it on the Literotica.com website!

Thanks!

"The Care and Feeding of Furs" is now available on Literotica for your furry reading enjoyment!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=311992

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Check out O.F.F.'s stories while you are there!

If you like any stories you read, don't forget to vote!

Thanks!

Worker 11811

Just an update on the first days readership:

"The Care and Feeding of Furs" had 2932 readers in its first 24 hours on-line.

It got a total of 36 votes for a total of 4.69 out of a possible 5.00.

I received two comments and a couple e-mails from readers. All of them liked it. (Thank you for your feedback!)

My stories usually fit into "backwater" categories that don't attract a wide audience but, so far, I'm encouraged by the response.

I really apprecieate your readership and your responses!

It really encourages me. If things work out, with this kind of response, I'll probably have a few more in a little while!

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

As I commented on the site - you've done wonderfully in creating a detailed, opulent and intriguing environment. The gradual unfolding of the sumptuous mystery of the fur life is perfectly paced. It's a tremendously imaginative piece of writing.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I'll have to do a little reading up on Daoist sexual philosophy.

Accorting to the Masters, completion of the sex act is detrimental to the male but theraputic to the female. Because the man ejaculates, he expels his Chi upon orgasm. Conversely, the woman has a uterus and can give birth. The sex act is beneficial to the woman because her womb can create life and she can, therefore, create Chi.

Now, because fur coats are not human, nor are they alive, in the familiar sense, they can not create their own Chi. They must get it from an external source. In order to be sustained, they must extract Chi from their wearer.

Since, I don't want to spoil the story, I'm not going to reveal the exact method they use to do that. But I will say that, technically, they could get Chi from a man or a woman. Typically, they chose women because they can regenerate Chi where a man can not. If they try to extract Chi from a Man, they may injure him beyond his capacity to recover.

Thus, by choosing women, a fur coat can enter a symbiotic relationship with its human. This is evidenced by the extreme age that Mrs. Johnson was able to attain as the owner of several fur coats.

I am still considering whether I should write a second chapter to this story. I am inclined to but I can't do it until I work out a few things.

The possibility of a man wearing one of these coats is not ruled out. I just have to work out the handling of it.

Maybe Samantha could use this as a means to protect herself from a man who means to do her harm?? She might be able to use one of her coats to incapacitate and even vanquish a man who is trying to hurt her.

The old lady was filthy rich. She also seemed to have the power to use furs to control people. These were only hinted at in the story but, as the nature of the symbiotic relationship between Samantha and her furs grows these things can be made more explicit.

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I just wanted to mention that voting at Literotica ends on the 15th of the month.

If you haven't voted on my latest story, "The Care and Feeding of Furs", I would certainly appreciate it if you would check it out.

This story has reached #98 on list of top stories on the site.

There are only three stories submitted this month that rank higher.

If it gets just a few more 5-point votes it could overtake its nearest competitor which is ranked at #96.

The top three stories submitted to each category each month are eligible to win awards! So if you want to see a fur story win honors at Literotica.com, please go there and vote!

Here's the link again, just in case:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=311992

Thanks!