Shout Box

neoJaguar

I don't like it because it blocks the "Next page" bottom right when there are many users. If you could minimize it and it would stay down, that would be awesome, but every time you go for a new page it resurrects and is maximized again. Any way to change that, or make it default minimized?

well thanks to pop chat box bernaddete was able tell me where chat room was I like and dislike new site is too quiet now should be a way you can mass e mail everyone I se edge search and had link saved and didn't get in google now got me here but only search engine I know works Will take some time get use this new site change though iis good and thanks Bernadette for your help even though chat is shhh very quiet

.... I like and dislike new site is too quiet now should be a way you can mass e mail everyone. ....
There is a mass email feature, but many people use a free throwaway email account that they do not use again once they have verified their registration.

.... They are after all the lifeblood of the forum.
I totally agree.

However the fact is most registrations use a throwaway email account especially the spammers. And most people generally want to avoid junk email so they use a free throwaway email account to get registered and totally forget about it once their account is activated. Also there are email harvesting bots that crawl sites like ours grabbing any email addresses they can so they can send out advertising junk and such. We value your privacy and anonymity and try to make it difficult for the address harvesting bots, but we are not always successful.

Once the links on google, and other search engines get updated to the new site I feel the traffic will increase. We've seen more people on the new site than we ever saw on the old one as of the last 6 months anyway.

Give it time.