Gotham T.V. Series

bigfur1

Saw a commercial for next weeks Gotham TV show which had a glimpse of a girl wearing real Chinchilla. Does fur appear often in this show? I don't think anything can top the first season of Empire for fur.

Hi this promo shows a lovely fox stole. Do any gotham watchers out there know if it this is for an upcoming episode or one that aired already?

I'm very interested in this very sexy actress!

That's Erin Richards, in the role of Barbara Kean. She is supposed to be the mother of Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl/Oracle; but in this series she is James Gordon's on/off (mostly off) girlfriend.

Saw a commercial for next weeks Gotham TV show which had a glimpse of a girl wearing real Chinchilla. Does fur appear often in this show? I don't think anything can top the first season of Empire for fur.

Got it!

It's from season 2 episode 5 with Jessica Lucas in that chinchilla.

R1445616750112207_2.jpg R1445616750112207_3.jpg R1445616750112207_4.jpgR1445616750112207_1.jpg

HD Clip here -> [outlink]http://www.mediafire.com/download/9bmgat6jd49nbsk/Jessica_Lucas_in_Chinchilla.rar[/outlink]

Thanks for all that replied. I'm half way through season 1 and the show is not bad however I have not seen any fur. I set the DVR to record S2 E 5 but I think I'll catch up before watching it "If" I can hold out!

Both empire and Gotham air on Fox. I wouldn't be surprised if those two shows shared wardrobe departments from time to time.

Empire doesn't get the furs from the studio. They're borrowed from the personal wardrobe of a lady who's married to one of the members of Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Both empire and Gotham air on Fox. I wouldn't be surprised if those two shows shared wardrobe departments from time to time.

Empire doesn't get the furs from the studio. They're borrowed from the personal wardrobe of a lady who's married to one of the members of Earth, Wind, and Fire.

I thought that was 'Just an Illusion'!

• 3 months later...

Got it!

It's from season 2 episode 5 with Jessica Lucas in that chinchilla.

R1445616750112207_2.jpg R1445616750112207_3.jpg R1445616750112207_4.jpgR1445616750112207_1.jpg

HD Clip here -> [outlink]http://www.mediafire.com/download/9bmgat6jd49nbsk/Jessica_Lucas_in_Chinchilla.rar[/outlink]

Watched it this week! Have to say Jessica looked mighty fine wrapped in Chinchilla! Hope we see more of her in furs in the series.