Tia Carrere

Coyote

I don't know if anyone remembers, but a few years ago there was a clip on youtube from film about wine production, that in one scene had Tia Carrere show up at a man's hotel room wearing little more than a thick mainly white fur coat. It is a very brief scene, but has stuck with me since I first saw it, I think that the film was called Fine Gold. (Thanks to IMdb!)

Every so often, I search the web to see if it is anywhere else, but I have had no joy. Does anyone remember, or perhaps even have a copy of that clip?

I've found a trailer for the film that gives a hint at about 17 seconds then again at 2:07!

I remember that clip. It was maybe 3 or 4 mintues long and she was in a full length coyote/white fox coat if I remember. That is one of the best fur clips I've seen in a long time.

Jane Badler was in some show in the late 80's where she wore furs - cant recollect the name of the series, very much a B Series but it did run for a while..... I lie (IMDB says it was called....The covenant & was a TV movie...... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088958/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_38) sure i recollect watching a few episodes..... plenty of fox furs I remember that at least!

Jane Badler was in some show in the late 80's where she wore furs - cant recollect the name of the series, very much a B Series but it did run for a while..... I lie (IMDB says it was called....The covenant & was a TV movie...... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088958/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_38) sure i recollect watching a few episodes..... plenty of fox furs I remember that at least!

Thanks for the info.

The Covenant is airing on TCM,i have my recorder ready.