Would love an opinion!

mrbeaver92

A furrier near where I live is offering to sell me a new men's reversible fur/ leather jacket. It's made in Canada and the inside is sheared beaver. He is asking 1000 dollars CAN if I trade in my beaver jacket. I can even pay it on lay away. Don't have any pics at the moment but what do you fur lovers think? I hear great things about sheared beaver

Sheared beaver is great - except for the fact that it is somewhat delicate and VERY subject to hair breakage from friction. The price sounds reasonable. If you do get the jacket, be very gentle with the sheared beaver or it will quickly develop bald spots.

ive only seen a full lenght beaver in a fur fetish video and on webfurs.com..... i hear its really soft but I donnt know how it compares to mink and others of similar types of furs..... Beaver is a pretty fur though..... id get one if I had the $ to do it....

Sheared beaver is nice but yes be aware to take even better care of it. If anything I would suggest getting a normal mens beaver coat and after it's life time or half of it's lifetime get it sheared and restyled.