Who bought the furs?

Love for fur

Dariapelliccerie and Elsafur has sold a ton of fantastic big furs, but I wonder who bought them. I know and assume some of you bought them. I'm looking for pictures or movies of them being used in the streets. I'm a bit bummed out that Daria no longer sell the huge hooded furs they used to, have a look at their youtube channels:

https://www.youtube.com/user/caccone84/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARIAPELLICCERIE/videos

Regards

I'm a bit bummed out that Daria no longer sell the huge hooded furs

Maybe because they're not really wearable?

No question - for fetishists like us they are a like a dream but I guess the market is relatively small.

Probably they noticed that beside downloading the wonderful pictures only few people buy such coats.

caz

Edited by Guest

Daria didn't just stop making the huge hooded furs, they wen't out of business all together. Their ebay account is now inactive and has been taken down.

Daria might still be in business, just stopped selling through eBay. I met them and they said a few years ago that they were struggling to make money through eBay.

So they are probably still in business in Ercolano. I probably have their email address, if anyone wants it.

Elbas, I would love the email and would like to see their business in person. I definitely plan on going to Italy in my lifetime. I want to go to Milan for FW.

Daria made me a HUGE hooded silver fox parka several years back that I just LUV!!! Hood is fox lined and the pelts are top notch - super long fluffy fur.

I bought two of their Silver Fox Parkas. A large one for myself with a large fur lined hood and a little smaller one for my wife also with a fur lined hood. We wear them around town all Winter.

FurBob

Edited by Guest

I bought this coat 3-4 years ago, but I already sold it.

[attachment=2]$(KGrHqF,_k0E67ynY32KBO71k8CBQg_60_57.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]$(KGrHqF,_ocE63(l-uctBO71lj7jyw_60_57.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]$(KGrHqN,_osE63YP0ivpBO71j6)E6_60_57.JPG[/attachment]

Trevor,

Why do yo think Daria and Elsa Furs are the same? I visited them in Italy a few years ago, and they were definitely separate businesses. Has Elsa bought out Daria?

Trevor,

Why do yo think Daria and Elsa Furs are the same? I visited them in Italy a few years ago, and they were definitely separate businesses. Has Elsa bought out Daria?

Because I have emailed both Elsa and Daria, and they used the same email addr.

FurBob