Kim Kardashian in mink in New York

minkme

• 1 month later...

Thanks, neoJ-. Truth is: she really be famous, should she? She is totally unremarkable, except for being (perhaps) quite photogenic -- and doubtless being a good customer at the cosmetics counters of the big department stores! Being sexy is not the same thing as being talented and I'd park my shoes under her bed, given the opportunity (and as long as she was wearing her mink coat!); but I wonder what one would talk about, afterwards... ;^)

She is a media personality/self promoter who spring-boarded off her family's various successes. She has no laudable reason for fame.

Edit: grammar

I wonder if we can get Paul Anka to write a song similar to "Just Don't Look" like he did on The Simpsons, maybe they might go away too?

Let me check the Klingon dictionary to find a word that adequately describes the depth of my despair.....

J4AKJ.jpg

I thought this was a fur thread, not a complaining about how fame isn't a merit based state that can just happen to anyone even if you don't think it's earned thread.

I thought this was a fur thread, not a complaining about how fame isn't a merit based state that can just happen to anyone even if you don't think it's earned thread.

+1

+1

For another plus, she's helping the image of fur, so does it matter that much why she's famous if girls grow up wanting to drape fur coats over their shoulders?

Can anyone explain to me why she is famous -- or ? What is her claim-to-fame?

Mainly mink I think you would get a better response to this question if you posted it on Huff Post!