Moving (help please)

Furpet

So just recently I found out that I had to move back to arizona... I got all packed up and then I was told that it's now completely optional. Should I stay in Detroit, or move to arizona? I was looking forward to fur in Detroits cold winter, and there's nothing really for me in arizona. What do you all think I should do?

If you're living status has no difference between Arizona and Detroit, then why move to a new place?

Just making sure, I am not saying that Arizona is bad or anything worse compared to Detroit.

If there is no significant difference, I just don't think you need to move which will cost you more time and money.

And of course, the colder winter would be great to wear furs as well.

Since I live in northern Utah, I have no problem with the winter thanks to the relatively high altitude.

But Arizona would not be my ideal place since I love cold and long winter.

But that's totally up to you.

Let us know in the future what you decide.

It really depends on where in Arizona. Phoenix is definitely hot during the summer but it is a desert and does get cold during the "winter" months. I live about 2 hours north at a higher elevation and it's already starting to turn to fur weather. I'd say do it. It's pretty nice here.

Furlover009 is right. I live Carefree az north of Scottsdale about 30 minutes and I wear my furs a lot during the winter here. Plus flagstaff, prescott, Payton etc etc are great short furry weekends.