All things football!

punisherthunder

Mariota is the shit! SCarolina's season is done.. and I'm so glad Bama stomped the dawgs. LSU still lookin good too! Fournette gonna get heisman I bet.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neoJaguar

• punisherthunder

• Id Be Lying

• dumbass45601

Mariota is off to a decent start. If our run game ever gets a solid RB then it should really take off. SC can still finish strong. I'm really hoping SC destroys Tennessee in a few weeks. I hope an SEC player gets the Heisman, I'm so sick of Big 10, Big XII, Pac1000, and whatever lame conferences are out there that ESPN wastes time on.

LSU will run all over them. Fournette for heisman!!! I'm pumped for LSU vs Florida. Sorry punisher

and I know he said he was resigning instead of retiring, but I think Spurrier abandoned those kids.. He should feel like an asshole imo. Yeah he's an amazing coach who did a lot of great things, and took Carolina to places they've never seen... but to walk out on the team cause they're losing is pretty crappy.

Yeah I watched the whole SoS thing go down. At first I thought it was medical but it appears to be just him giving up which doesn't do much for his character. My biggest fear is SC will put up some $$$ and get a Chip Kelly or Mark Dantonio and give the East fits!

Been a rough week for the Gators. A corner we had was arrested on four felony counts and needless to say he won't be back! And Will Grier took a fat burner supplement and has been suspended for a whole year and now we have to travel to Death Valley. Ugh. But I'm gonna call it and say the Gators win a close one!

How bout them T-I-G-E-R---S!!! Fournette is the MAN! That flea flicker tho.. so sweet.

Watchin NFL today.. Looks like a new coach did Miami good! Hope my Panthers can take care of business in Seattle, but I doubt it.

Ohio State scooched by again.. and omg Michigan... That kid is going to never live that down!

I'm getting to the point where I really can't stand LSU. That trick play got to me, because every year they pull that same stunt and get away with it. But, I'm still good with where Florida is sitting at the moment. Odds are we will face LSU again in the SEC Championship anyways.

OSU only has so much time left! Pretty soon they're gonna get a few losses for sure. Michigan! Ha! I saw that as it happened on television and almost spit out my Dr. Pepper. I don't know about you, but I can't stand the Big 10 and am SEC all the way. So Michigan can lose all day every day if you ask me.

Yeah MIA got a win over my Titans, I'm getting to the point where I think we need a new coach. And yeah I saw that Seattle ending, Panthers are riding high for sure. They've gotta be a lock to win the NFC South.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey punisher...

Since our teams are playing this weekend.. I went ahead and did a madden sim, but I was playing...

[attachment=0]IMG_0245.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMG_0243.JPG[/attachment]

lol. You gotta admit, the Titans gave you a run in the first half for sure. Plus 5 sacks on Cam. Nobody else sacked him that much this year! If only our offense had gotten off the ground in the second half. Even with the loss we still have a chance to win the AFC South!

How bout those Gators......!

• 3 weeks later...

Hawks fan here.... since the days of jacob Green / Joe Nash / jeff bryant along with Fredd Young #56 before I get lambasted! Kenny Easley #45 a fav player too, i played middle LB

CAn the Wombat pop his head out of his burrow and yell quite proudly:

GO PACKERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And be it ever so humble, there's nothing like a hail mary on the last play of the game

THAT COMES OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!