What's my job

White Fox

OK, some of the old folks here will remember an old program called "What's my Line" where a panel would guess the job of a guest. And these were not normal jobs. One I can think of is a second hand locomotive salesman for instance. The panel was very good at this too! Not often that they would not guess what that job was.

So, let's try this out. but so things do not drag any number of folks can ask a question, but only one question per member please. Once your question is answered by me, then you can ask another. Just ask any question you can think of that might lead you to guess the job that I am thinking of in my head right now.

So away you go. Again, only one guess per person at a time, but any number of people can ask one question. After a few questions you might make a guess as to the occupation that I am thinking of

OK folks. What's my job today that I am thinking about? I will warn you. This is a VERY unusual job. But I was talking to someone who does it just the other day.

White Fox

I doubt Marcel has the correct answer on the first round

However in that line, my initial question is: Is the job in the aviation or astronautics field

Involve Physical labour? Yes it does.

Indoors or out. Generally it will be Yes or No answers only, but since we are just starting I will answer this one. Generally you should have asked Does your job involve work out doors. But since we are just starting I will answer this time.

Yes, the job is done outside.

Yes they can. And to qualify. It can involve power tools larger than you might have been thinking of. (Just a hint here to hopefully get this "Going" with more participants.)

Nope. This one is actually more unusual of a job than that. But you are getting close!

You have the right idea with connections to type of tools.

No, he does not move dirt. Though some dirt has been removed by others underneath his project long before he came. (Now that one will probably confuse a lot of folks totally!)

W

The answer here is sort of confusing so I will need to explain.

He is not a crane operator but very similar. It is not a construction site, but it is a repair site.

Yes, a back hoe or fork lift or even a small crane might be used in this job. So you have worked out that part. And as mentioned some more "Normal" smaller type of tools.

This job is so unusual that you might not be able to guess it much further. But let's keep trying. Here is a hint to help you out since it IS so unusual and now that you have gotten so close. It involves moving carved and polished rock with that back hoe or lifting device.

Ha Ha! You are almost there! Take it just a bit further. I didn't think my hint would make it that easy. What would they be lifting with that crane or backhoe in a cemetery?

W