fur community

Guest sensualbill

I have been on this site now for approx. 3 months I was a ffg refugee like aaot of us once first came here saw a lot the old ppl from this site badgering the mods as what was wrong and why this site was failing I thought is easy to critize but harder to help so went on a mission Find old ffg people and other fur people that didn't know about the den Well first off what makes a community work a feeling of belonging that why tries to pvt mail all new members and welcome and encourage them to get involved in forums or chat I will say the mods here are awesome they help create ab better chat and are working hard to even improve it more We all come here for different reason the photo gallery the fashion aspext and also the xxx video connection aspect No matter reason bottom line is our love for fur So we as a community to keep things growing must also contribute I hear from people saying don't know how load video or pics or tried is too hard just contact a mod and I know they will help you Another thing I hear I don't have anyone to contact to come join well started thinking every adult site we get links to in fur has a poster name contact them tell them about the den or in you tube Has name of person who loaded or even a comment under mentioning the den Sorry about the long rant just tired hearing people complain that do nothing to add or help easy to complain people Also even if you only post 1 comment a year in forums people that take time put links here say a nice word youd be amazed how fast they be adding more content Well thats my rant lol have a furry day or night en a comment on that page about the den will alert people that go look these fur pics videos etc about our lil community Orr look in your e mail contacts and find people you share fur with A successful community is not just the mods doin the work is also all of us Stop complaining not very many links or topics contribute just 5 mins every day to helping our site grow yes our yours mine and the mods

Sensualbill, you have really summed up all forum sites so well with this message. Our staff do the best that they can. However, this site and all others like it depend so very deeply on the participation of all of it's members.

There have been so many fantastic posts here lately on pretty much every angle from furs to sales to off topic. But if this site is to continue we need everyone to participate to help make it one of the best fur sites anywhere. Like I have said many times and like you said so very well here. It is the members who make and build the site! The staff only do their best to help them out doing it.

Thanks for the fantastic message SB. We will continue to do our best to provide a great site for everyone in the future as best we possibly can.

With that I hope that we get A LOT of replies to this thread. It is replies in places like this that tell us so much about what everyone wants to see here.

White

There will always be a vocal minority with a sense of entitlement who demand things and blame the staff. Best to ignore them and focus on growth. Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll both get dirty and only the pigs will enjoy it.

Yhanks white fox you get it foxy you kinda get it This rant was more to get people involved not just to complain Hoping everyone reads this gets 1 new person in here our community Or 1m percent of guest to join we are only 45 people away from breaking 3 k members that be a milestone Am glad though see so much activity people posting in the forums cant wait till fall one everyone back on line and at computers Have a furry day all

Ok our cunity is groery day a milestone approaches 3000 members so get out and invite ppl or guest just join and participate all people I invited here know a lot you still guest join we don't bite unless you want lol Is Monday aug 3 we can do this today and lets all celebrate this mile stone and look forward to number 4000

well ak is also summer even in ffg had very lil activity in summer the fall and winter may change that n 3000 is still a milestone