Mistress Aleana

Id Be Lying

A Mistress who covers fur fetishm at her clips4sale site, maybe some of you know her already?

Loved her look & style so much I gifted her a fur coat & hat which I think you'll enjoy very much in the near future, Indigo Fox fur coat & Cossack style Frost fox hat.... Cruella will be the theme... Enjoy!

YSN

It looks amazing, indeed

The first of many for us Fur POV fans i'd wager as the Mistress certainly knows how to work those furs!

I've seen several of her pics posted around various corners of the net and never knew who she was. At least that box is ticked and the vids don't look half bad either.

She certainly is a woman that knows the power of fur!

Vids are very high quality Ozfurlova & worth a plunge at the prices offered id say, wont be disappointed

• 3 weeks later...

The first part of the video is up & those furs look fantastic on the mistress I have to say!

This lady makes Cruella look tame in comparison as she wheedles the codes out of the furrier, hope you enjoy!

• 1 month later...

I see the Mistress has a new fur! a full length Blue Fox by the looks, which she looks amazing in i'll add.

Great to see a new mistress embrace the fur fetish scene, we're quite spoilt at the moment