Well... Hi

red_fox

I don't know how to do properly these introductions, but... I think I need to try break the egg sometime qq:

Being from a tropical place, and having nobody near to talk about, I started to rely on the internet to at least see about fur. I've found some places here and there, and I've always been the part that reads more than post, mostly because of my english (I can read, but I rely heavily on dictionaries to write), and, well, I'm really shy. I found here to be a nice place, since FFG was over (for bad or for good, that place taught me a lot of things that I know today, about fur and it's many meanings, from person to person.

Being here for a couple months, I just wanted to say hi. Better late than never, I think qq:

Hello, and welcome, from one new member to another!

I just joined this forum as well, after FFG died. And I can inform you that, sadly, even though I'm from the cold North part of the globe, finding anyone to discuss furs with isnt any easier, at least not when your a man. I too have to rely on the internet to find chat partners, but at least getting to see and feel fur is probably easier around my parts.

Better late than never Red_Fox. It is NEVER too late to say Hello!

Always so great to see new members here and so great to see two on one thread. I've not always got the time to catch everyone new, but hope you both have a fantastic time here on the site.

White Fox

I've always been the part that reads more than post, mostly because of my english (I can read, but I rely heavily on dictionaries to write), and, well, I'm really shy.

You are just like me,i have to google every word.

But it's much more fun to post than read and you learn english on the way.

Welcome to the club!