Pan Am Games...

White Fox

Canadians now 8 medals ahead of nearest competitor in medals count. US is second with 8 medals less. Our folks have 12 gold and theirs have 8. Using the traditional 3 - 2 - 1 points method, our folks are ahead 63 to 45. And SUMMER sports is not our big thing. Winter sports are.

Note that I say "Canadians", as I believe that it is "Canadians" who should get the real credit and not "Canada"! It is the individuals and their coaches and helpers who did all of that work. NOT the Country!

GO Canadians! HA HA ... " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

No, I missed that, but I've heard from a number of people now that it was a great one to watch! Unfortunately with other projects I've not seen a lot of the competitions so far. I need to change that and spend a night or two watching before it finishes.

World remember the name degrasse he will become the fastest man that ever lived with no training or very lil he has become gold medal man at the pan am games going to the world track meet next month may not win but he will be getting training and by olympic next year will in my opinion be the fastest man on the planet OOh did I forget to mention he is Canadian

• 3 weeks later...

All I know is that a few former or current Bears (University of California) swimmers won their events or even swept the podium!

GO BEARS!