Fendi Haute Furrier

iusedtobe

Hi all,

To say that Fendi's Haute Furrier Collection is epic, rather under sells it. WOW.

The pics I've seen don't quite capture the sheer beauty of these coats... this video however, with slo mo, does.

I hope you enjoy as much as I did.

Wonderful find,iusedtobe!

and this happens outside.

Added by White Fox... This is an anti fur video with NO fur in it. Please be aware of this before you try to view it.

Since this shows the outside of a fur shop we will allow it, but please limit such posts where possible as videos with no fur are really off topic. Videos showing anti fur are totally off topic! But above all if you post link to a video that shows NO fur, please indicate that it is such. Many, in fact I think most members here are not too impressed when they look at such videos with no fur in them. Also, please do not name anti fur groups or do anything else that might "Glorify them" in even the slightest way possible. Marcel did not do this here. I just want to point out to everyone that he was correct to not do that.

We try to not disallow posts from members here so we have allowed this one, but I just want to point out that we will not allow a lot of off topic anti fur photographs and/or videos on the site as they break our site rules.

Thanks all...

White Fox

Wonderful find,iusedtobe!

and this happens outside.

Added by White Fox... This is an anti fur video with NO fur in it. Please be aware of this before you try to view it.

Thank you for not wasting my time there is enough anti fur rubbish I don't expect to see it here

Hi all,

To say that Fendi's Haute Furrier Collection is epic, rather under sells it. WOW.

The pics I've seen don't quite capture the sheer beauty of these coats... this video however, with slo mo, does.

I hope you enjoy as much as I did.

Fantastic furs the first floor lenth nothing short of divine a truly amazing show with no problems with protesting scum

That first sable fur coat is incredible. Those two Russian lynx belly coats are to die for. One of them has the lynx tails incorporated into the design.

I have read that the full length Russian Sable was priced at 1 million dollars!!!! Holy cow, that's expensive!!

Auzmink

I have read that the full length Russian Sable was priced at 1 million dollars!!!! Holy cow, that's expensive!!

Auzmink

Surprisingly, it's not the F-L one with the hood at the start! According to an article in this week's Style magazine that comes with the Sunday Times, it's this one> [image]http://media.style.com/image/fashion-shows/fall-2015-couture/paris/fendi/collection/683/1024/_FEN0066.jpg[/image]

The text goes...

The cheapest thing on the (Fendi) catwalk was apparently €150,000 (£100,000). And the most expensive? A sable coat tinged with silver, each strand hand-coloured to create a moonlit effect. It was estimated to be worth €1m.

So if you're talking in either Aus, Can or US dollars it's more than that, but in GBP sterling it's cheaper!! Ha!

something the matter with someone who would pay that much for a coat.

Not worth a penny more than $9,999.00!

I don't know, I don't have not even near this much of money, but... Whoa, 1M would buy so many dreams (including MANY furs), that I don't ever consider droping this much on a single coat.

I'm with everyone else, it's certainly a spectacular fur but not for that sort of price tag!

I could think of the multiple other furs I could be purchasing and probably still not spend even half of that

I don't know, I don't have not even near this much of money, but... Whoa, 1M would buy so many dreams (including MANY furs), that I don't ever consider droping this much on a single coat.

Karl ones said my furs are draping over the women of billionaires now I can see why