Who wore alot of fur on Dynasty

Lisaci

Everybody who wore a lot of fur on the hit tv show Dynasty? I know that Joan Collins and Linda Evans wore a lot of fur but what other cast members wore fur on Dynasty.

Pamela Bellwood, Diahann Carroll, Catherine Oxenberg, Heather Locklear, Stephanie Beacham, Kate O'Mara & Leann Hunley are all Confirmed Fur Wearers. I'm not sure about either Ali Macgraw, Barbara Stanwyck nor Karen Cellini.

SimonG It was a good thing you said about the other cast members wearing fur. But what about Another World.

One thing I always wondered was how anyone was able to wear fur on a tv set like that. Anyone ever been on stage under those lights? Put a piece of paper a few cm in front of them and it will set fire to the paper. It is killing hot on a stage. So how they ever wear fur on there is beyond me!

SimonG It was a good thing you said about the other cast members wearing fur. But what about Another World.

*In a Spanish accent* I know nothing! *Accent off*

...about Another World, except that's a daytime soap and to my knowledge it has never been broadcast in the UK.

Anyway, as this is the Dynasty thread, my favourite singular Fur appearance was when Claudia Blaisdel (Pamela Bellwood) went on a Fur buying spree at the end of the sixth season.

SimonG what about Days of our lives, All My Children or One life to live. My favorite clip of All My Children is where Susan Lucci was wearing a red fox fur from January of 1988.

furlessinCA Eartha Kitt is not on Dynasty or All My Children or Another World or Days of our lives or One Life To Live. Dynasty are Linda Evans, Joan Collins, Heather Lockler, Cathetine Oxenberg, Pamela Bellwood, Diahann Carroll, Stephanie Beacham, Kate O'Mara and Leann Hurley. All My Children is Susan Lucci. They all wore furs during the 80s. Don't forget about Anne Heche, Linda Dano and Jonna Going from Another World and they wore furs from the 80s. The 1980s was the era of furs in soap opera So don't post actress from the 30s 40s and 50s only 1980s. By the way Vanna White from Wheel Of Fortune she wore furs from the 1980's.

Lisaci:

Thank you for your constructive comments. As one person put it, it might be more constructive to just state "soap operas". Sorry I didn't adhere to the constraints of the thread as I don't ever watch soap operas, day or night. In the 80's I was in grad school, so I barely knew what day it was (except for animal surgeries and experiments). But I did qualify my entry with "I'm not sure if this is appropriate here..." so I did warn readers

Perhaps I should start my own thread of "Actresses best known for wearing fur". Eartha Kitt would definitely rank among the top. After all she did play in a soap opera of sorts. She was Catwoman in the Batman series from the 70's.

Perhaps you should enlarge your parameters for fur-wearing actresses.

Just a thought.

Thanks again.

FLinCA

FurlessinCA I don't like the 70s the only year I like is the 1980s. The 80s was a era of big furs and power fox. What is your favorite actress on a soap opera not TV shows in the 1980's. What is your favorite supermodel that wears fur from the 1980's. What is your favorite movie that wore furs from the 1980's.

SimonG what about Days of our lives, All My Children or One life to live. My favorite clip of All My Children is where Susan Lucci was wearing a red fox fur from January of 1988.

Again, i don't believe any of those series were screened over here. The one I do remember watching is The Young And The Restless during the 90's especially for Jess Walton and her stunning Lynx Fur. The only other actors I can recall who wore Fur in Y&R were Melody Thomas Scott & Jeanne Cooper.