FFG sold

bazza2000

furfashionguide.com domain - Sold

Fur fashion Guide domain Fur fashion forum Fur fashion Gallery fur in Fashion

Why do you think that this is a fool? Could be a domain or reseller. They really know how to earn money with that domains.

The value of a domain, doesnot only depend on the last content and usage, but backlinks quality and quantity, keywords used, age of a domain.....

That's the business of most people who buy "old" domains - not to establish the same business again I assume this will happen there and will be worth it.

For people in that business i think the price was reasonable.

Regards

Mr. Bigfuzzy

Why did they sold ffg why. Also Check out the post I did Who is your favorite actress on Another World. Another World is a hit soap opera on NBC. They have a lot of furs in the 80s. My favorite actress on Another World is Anne Heche because she wore Crystal Fox fur on December 25th 1987 Christmas episode and power blue fox fur from 1988 but I don't know the month and episode she wore. I also posted another one called What is a hit tv show or soap opera if the 1980s. Everybody know that Joan Collins and Linda Evans are the fur goddess of Dynasty. My favorite Soap Opera is Another World, Dynasty and All My Children. Susan Lucci from All My Children wore fur from the 80s. Do you remember the episode that a women slap Susan Lucci who played Erica and Erica wore a golden fox fur when she got hit.

Why do you think that this is a fool? Could be a domain or reseller. They really know how to earn money with that domains.

The value of a domain, doesnot only depend on the last content and usage, but backlinks quality and quantity, keywords used, age of a domain.....

That's the business of most people who buy "old" domains - not to establish the same business again I assume this will happen there and will be worth it.

For people in that business i think the price was reasonable.

Regards

Mr. Bigfuzzy

Unless you have malicious intentions for buying such a domain (installing malware, spamware, trojans, etc.), paying that sort of money for something that genuinely attracts only a small audience is completely exhorbitant. You'll also find my post is a well-known quote too.

Why did they sold ffg why. Also Check out the post I did Who is your favorite actress on Another World. Another World is a hit soap opera on NBC. They have a lot of furs in the 80s. My favorite actress on Another World is Anne Heche because she wore Crystal Fox fur on December 25th 1987 Christmas episode and power blue fox fur from 1988 but I don't know the month and episode she wore. I also posted another one called What is a hit tv show or soap opera if the 1980s. Everybody know that Joan Collins and Linda Evans are the fur goddess of Dynasty. My favorite Soap Opera is Another World, Dynasty and All My Children. Susan Lucci from All My Children wore fur from the 80s. Do you remember the episode that a women slap Susan Lucci who played Erica and Erica wore a golden fox fur when she got hit.

Generally, it's favourable to keep a post on topic...

Jamie, Lisa Peluso was on Search for Tomorrow and she wore fur from the 80s. But I'm talking about All My Children and the furs from the 1980s. You know Susan Lucci.

First off Jamie you got any videos of Susan Lucci in furs from All My Children from the 1980s. Second Do you watch Dynasty Linda Evans and Joan Collins are the queens of furs. Third Do you know about Another World it's a soap opera Anne Heche, Linda Dano and Jonna Going wore furs from the 1980's. Fourth The 1980s were the era of big furs and power fox furs that actress from soap opera to movies from the 80s and supermodels like Cindy Crawford, Paulina Porizkova, Kelly Emberg, Kim Alexas Christy Turlington, Yasmin Le Bon and Tatjana Patiz wore big furs from the 1980s. Last Can you named some of the soap opera, supermodels, actress and movies that wore furs from the 1980's.

This topic has strayed excessively off-topic and thus has been locked.

If the discussion of actresses in fur on daytime soaps is to be continued, please start a new topic with an appropriate subject.