Favorite TV shows and soap opera in fur from the 1980's

Lisaci

Here are my favorite tv shows and soap opera from the 1980's. First off is the biggest tv soap opera to were power fox and 80's fur was born Dynasty. Joan Collins and Linda Evans put power fox and 80's fur on the map. The others are Dallas, Moonlighting, Hotel, Days Of Our Lives and Another World. Speaking of Another World does anybody has a video of Anne Heche wear power fox fur and power blue fox fur.

I've got the clip with Anne Heche in the Golden Island fox, wonderful scene!

Also, fond memories of the Bruce Willis and Cybil Shephard series Moonlighting.

Can you give me a link to the video? Also do you have a video with Anne heche wearing a 80s power blue fox fur?

I don't have the blue fox unfortunately. The clip with the golden island is on my computer, not an online link. If you PM me your email address, I can send the divX file to you.

The golden island fox fur that Anne Heche wore is an episode of Another World on December 25th 1987. Also what brand is golden island fur fox? Oscar de la renta or Lord & Taylor?

I know Dynasty has a lot of furs. But Linda Evans and Joan Collens were the ones who put furs and soap opera on the map. Do you know the other cast members of Dynasty to wear furs?

SimonG It was good that you said about the other cast members wearing furs on Dynasty. But what about Another World.

Dynasty may have had a lot of Furs over the course of it's 9 years, however it didn't have many in it's first season; I can only recall a Lynx Jacket worn by Linda.

My favourite Prime Time soap was Paper Dolls.

Her role was taken by Nicolette Sheridan for the series proper, thankfully it turned out that she was a Fur Lover...

You're Right SimonG Nicolette Sheridan was a fur lover from Paper Dolls but it was in 1984. My favorite episode of Paper Dolls is Nicolette was having a photoshoot in silver fox fur. What the name of this episode and do you have a clip of Nicolette wearing a silver fox or full episode. Also Do you know about All My Children. In the 1980's All my children have a lot of furs and Susan Lucci was the one who wore furs in the 80s. Do you have a clip of Susan Lucci in furs or full episode from the 80s.

• 2 weeks later...
The golden island fox fur that Anne Heche wore is an episode of Another World on December 25th 1987. Also what brand is golden island fur fox? Oscar de la renta or Lord & Taylor?

It's a color mutation of the red fox, found only on fur farms.

Which fur farms are you talking about. What website is the fur farms and do you have a clip of it. Also do you have a clip of Anne Heche in 1980s fox fur or Susan Lucci in fox fur from the 80s

Golden Island fox is a rather rare color mutation so only a few fur farms have foxes with this color. Do a search on YouTube.

I am not familiar with 1980s American soap operas. I prefer sitcoms like Mr. Belvedere and Three's Company. Modern Family used to be good, but it has gone downhill in the past few seasons.