This Forum is Great, a moment of appreciation

Guest CruelIsHot

I feel like we are getting caught up in a lot of petty arguments and pedantic squabbles over the site design, that it think a lot of us have lost sight of the true importance of the Furden: the community. I am hugely impressed as a new member at the hospitality and maturity of this forum. Users like sensual bill have been very friendly in inviting me and other new users to chat, and I've had great conversations in pms as well. I know that I specifically have posted some controversial topics, and I have been blown away at the response. The many who shared my views were great, but the ones who didn't were even more impressive to me. I never thought I'd find a place on the internet where an opposing idea was well thought out, civil and not argumentative. On the ffg, these discussions would never have had a chance to take off, and this forums response is a testament to the greatness of the community and it's mods. So basically, rather than getting caught up finding things wrong to constantly bring to the attention of the mods, let's take a moment to thank them for the great community they've created! Thanks guys!

Thank You CruelIsHot! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

We still have several changes "in the pipeline" so to speak that will be rolled out when they are ready. One massive item we are working on is an upgrade of the board to the 3.1 series of phpBB. With that will be a few new features and hopefully (although not guaranteed) a better integrated chat that shows who is in chat on the forums index page.

I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to CruelIsHot here along with others.

Being a staff member here is not always easy be it for moderators or administrators, etc. It really does mean a lot for us to see a thread like this! And I so want to thank you for your great comments...

White Fox

Since the site doesn't have a "Like" button, consider this my Like button!

We shall take that under advisement - no guarantees but we might find an extension for that purpose sometime in the future.

Since the site doesn't have a "Like" button, consider this my Like button!

I like that you also like that like button.