Our life of fur

Guest Foxy

Hey all,

I'm curious about the roll furs play in your life. Are you a fetishist? A collector? A fashionista? What does fur mean to you? Tell us your story!

-Foxy

A fetishist, that's for sure. But mostly it's online. I used to have a few coats, but I don't anymore. I love coming to the forum, searching pinterest, ebay and whatsoever for pictures and occasionally the ol' x-rated movie In autumn and winter I always keep my eyes open when I'm outside for a nice collar or full fur. Love that is becoming more and more popular in the Netherlands.

A woman in fur, especially the bigger and fluffier ones, can really keep my attention.

How about you FoxyFurs?

Fur is in partially a fashion thing and partially sexual for me. I love the versatility of fur in my fall/winter wardrobe. I also love how it makes me feel strong and important. There is a certain sexual energy that goes along with that feeling. It's a visceral thrill I suppose.

fetishist here but i have to admit to have also a little "fashion view".. if a fur coat is ugly, i dont like it only becasue its fur..

• 8 months later...

Having loved furs since childhood it has played many rolls. From a new exciting adventure to comfort. warmth, sensuality and pure erotic pleasure! I do have a fetish but I also love furs even deeper. I wish I could afford to collect so I could swath my lovely wife in natures finest. I very much enjoy wearing my raccoon coat as it makes winter so much fun!

Fur probably started out as a sexual attraction for me. But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how fur looks. The look instills the sexual attraction, especially when I see a big thick fox in which the fur is very consistent, almost looking smooth. I love the feel! I also love wearing fur! As Foxy wrote it is empowering. It makes me feel confident and special. So I suppose I echo FF's thoughts/feelings of fashion but also a sexual attraction. I wear my fur with jeans but also with my best dress slacks and shirt. It looks great with both.

Would say fetishist. I do have an Elsafurs silver fox coat, and a few other fur things but I wouldn't quite call that a collection. It's more of a private thing for me, being male IRL fur in public isn't really my style. I also enjoy fur photography, fur roleplay. I think fur has always been something I've found alluring at least from childhood. Both visually and tactile, as well as the symbology of it (power, femininity, afflluence, etc.). Probably also a reason I love being a furry also =)

I see fur as a mark of amplified femininity, so I'm with Nexii in not wearing it (in my case: not at all). A boldly huge fur coat represents the ultimate sublimation of a woman for reasons that I have gone on and on and on about in the Cruella thread. I suspect this is a minority view in the community given how little interest I have in any furs of lesser volume; I seek out a very particular aesthetic and am not roused by anything short of that.

Ok, I'll go ahead and add my story.

For the most part, I don't watch the runways. So for me, fur is a sexual thing. And I mean that in terms of seeing a beautiful woman wearing a plush, thick fur, as well as wearing one myself. Both of these a large turn-ons for me.

Great discussion! Fur is a sexual experience. Fur represents femininity, luxury, and power. I enjoy seeing women and CD/TV dressed in fur. Fur is definitely a lifestyle that more people need to appreciate.

It plays a strong sexual role in my life. I have fetish for overcoats aswell (mostly wool ones), but fur coats are the main fetish, or like I call, base fetish.

I say base because furs makes me open to more experiences, what is fun and risky at the same time. And I owe them to make me open eyes to many aspects of sexuality (both mine and the others), thanks to these years I spent in the foruns.

I like to see women wearing furs (walking with, or just adding to her beauty), but most of time, I enjoy the coat alone. I have my coats, I wear them, and have fun with them, but all of them have a story behind.

My fur passion/fetish grew bigger and stronger in the past years, to the point I can't imagine my life without it anymore.

It's a big fetish for me but I also like the feel of a soft fur for relaxing or relieving my stress. A nice fur cuddle with my wife is more than just sexual for me and it helps sooth me.

My thoughts are similar to Nexii, Maktak and Holly. I am primarily a fetishist. I cannot remember my love of fur ever consciously starting, it just feels like a fetish that has always been a part of me. The femininity, power, seduction and affluence (as mentioned above) that fur excudes is my main appeal. Whilst I LOVE the feel and fun I can have with fur alone (I really do), it only really comes truly to life when wrapped around a lady. It is also a chicken and egg scenario for me with which came first, or possibly encouraged the other - fur or being submissive as they both, to me, feel so closely linked.

My appreciation for fur fashion feels like an extension and a result of my fetish. I love seeing fur in the street and on the catwalk. I'm interested in fur fashion articles and trends. But I think this is a result of the excitement that fur brings to me as a fetish. They are separate but I would not be interested in the fashion without my fetish, but I would always be interested in my fetish regardless of fashion.

It always intrigues me how 'non-fur fetishists' or 'non-fur fashion fans' perceive fur. It is so unique, powerful, intoxicating and AMAZING, how does everyone else think of a hot blonde walking in to a bar with a blue fox fur jacket!? That surely has to provoke an opinion of some sort!?

For me, it is an occasional treat for my wife to wear fur in the bedroom (often used to tease and take advantage of me - we live in an FLR) and makes me so proud and excited when she occasionally wears fur in public.

Great thread, thanks Foxy.

Fur is in partially a fashion thing and partially sexual for me. I love the versatility of fur in my fall/winter wardrobe. I also love how it makes me feel strong and important. There is a certain sexual energy that goes along with that feeling. It's a visceral thrill I suppose.

Spot on for me as well and the sexual thingy is fading by age.

I hope that the fashion thing don't do that.

well, my account is almost empty after 2 acquisitions (not exactly expensive, but dang, I started 17/02, so I didn't receive a full payment)

but I don't regret nothing

You raise a point I have never really thought of. I'm now a little disturbed. I'm not at all into the fashion thing; it's almost entirely sexual...the idea that it will fade with age is a strange thought, given how strong my current fixation is.

You raise a point I have never really thought of. I'm now a little disturbed. I'm not at all into the fashion thing; it's almost entirely sexual...the idea that it will fade with age is a strange thought, given how strong my current fixation is.

For me it hasn't "faded" so much as I've matured. My tastes have evolved since I started wearing fur and the rush I used to get has been replaced by more nuanced feelings.

For me it hasn't "faded" so much as I've matured. My tastes have evolved since I started wearing fur and the rush I used to get has been replaced by more nuanced feelings.
I think what Foxy wrote is true for many of us "more mature" members, at least it is for me. While I have never been into fashion, seeing an attractive woman in a nice fur is still interesting. I mainly wear fur for warmth. Being comfortable when out on a cold winter day is quite enjoyable. And any compliments on the fur parka I am wearing are a bonus.

There is no panic, may not happen to you.

In IRL any kind of fur excits me,but on the net it has to be real good to trigger.

I guess i have seen to much of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely started out as a fetishist at age 11 when I would sneak into Mom's coat when no one was around. It still is, which is why I wear fur so much, even in summer around the house.

I also look very good in fur, or so I'm told (by my wife). So it is a fashion thing as well. And given that I live in cold country, it's also about secure total warmth and defense against the wind. This was true yesterday when it was in the 30s and the wind off the water was 30 knots.

And - oh yes! - its definitely sensual and sexual. There is nothing at all better than playing in furs, and we do it often my wife and I. I have a strong feminine side, and fur helps bring this out.

This was true yesterday when it was in the 30s and the wind off the water was 30 knots.

It is approaching 80 degrees here lately in the central valley. I'm ENVIOUS!