Fantasy Models in Fur ll

Lisaci

What happened to Foxyfur60, Roninphy, Maktak, Wolfinskin, Kostet and Tweety. They are the professional of photoshop celebrities in fur. They need to come to the fur den to post celebrities in fur. Also can somebody make a Taylor Swift in 80's fur or Anna Kendrick in 80's fur.

Should it not be FMF number 3 now?

My swedish friend foxyfur60 is in my memberlist and i think i saw Tweety here the other day.

I pass forward your request's.

• 2 months later...

Although a member since 2006, I had completely forgotten about The Den until today when I stumbled upon this thread in Google. A couple of months after the demise of FFG I got the urge to do some more FMF so I started up a tumblr blog. Since I thought everyone had vanished I also took the liberty of posting and reblogging stuff from some of the people you mentioned above, just to keep the images alive. I also found the whereabouts of roninphy but I don't know where the others are. (Oh, hey! As I am writing this, foxyfur60 just turned up on tumblr.)

Well, I haven't vanished and maybe I'll set up to double-post here as well as on tumblr. It is nice to work with tumblr and blogging but I have been missing the 2-way communication of a forum like this.

ROninphy, Wolfskin, and Tweety are of course all members here. I am not sure about the others. We would of course certainly love to have them as members, but most folks only really post to one board, so they may be posting on another one. I don't often get time to see other sites due to amount of work needed here, so, I generally don't know who is posting on other sites.

Thanks, Marcel! And I can see that I have a lot to catch up on around here. Who needs to sleep anyway...

@Lisaci: Looks promising but I will have to get around to registering since I can only see the thumbnails.

Wow that was good Wolfinskin you need to register to see it in thumbnails. By the way I love that Lily Collins in fur on your tumblr page. Can you do Taylor Swift and Anna Kendrick in fur. Also there's a website that you can post photoshop celebrity in fur. Here's a website Wolfinskin http://furfashionboard.freeforums.net/thread/24/fantasy-models-fur-lll

Wolfinskin Foxyfur60 posted Anna Kendrick, Heather Locklear and Famke Janssen on her tumblr page. Can you tell Foxyfur60 that she has the original pics. My new request Emma Roberts from Scream Queens, Ariana Grande, Emma Stone, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston in 80's fur on your tumblr page and on The Fur Den and on The Soft Touch with the original pics of fur. By the way More Taylor Swift in 80's fur and I need Anna Kendrick in 80's fox furs with original pics.

I guess I don't get the point of photoshopping a face or head of a celebrity into a fur coat. Often times they have their own unless of course they are against fur. No need to respond, I just don't get it. Seems like a lot of time to spend.

Lisaci,

Sorry for not responding immediately but you must understand that foxyfur60 and I are people and as such there are periods of time during which we need to eat, sleep and make a living . As you noticed, several of your wishes have already gone your way and the others are duly noted. I understand your enthusiasm – it's a nice wish list but please be patient. Avoid phrases like "I need..." and "my new request...", replacing them with something like "would be nice" and you'll generally get a much better response.

Speaking for myself, I am very slow in selecting images that are workable and during this process I might also go off on side-tracks so that the original idea is delayed by weeks and even months. Suggesting a name now and then serves as inspiration but be aware: photoshopping is just a hobby and it is governed by "in the mood" rather than "on the double".

If you want a quick result you should stick to the current "do-it-yourself" path you are walking. In my mind you are doing just fine and your perseverance will take you far. As you travel along you will find your expertise and enjoyment growing. It's nice that you started a tumblr blog but why duplicate what foxyfur60 and I are doing instead of marketing your own stuff?

/W