Trash

Fetish Mistress

Just copied this from Tryxie Trash's crap post... = You're right, I apologize, 2DYE4. I sincerely hope this place can become FFG 2.

So... your telling me that this is the Trash from FFG that... "I will ban everyone" I am the ruler of the fur world? 2DYE4............... Jezzus!!! I tell you what I do with Trash I Throw it away... And still causing shit here!

Mistress XXX

honestly you need to just stop being so vindictive cause he banned you on a different website. stop witch hunting and attacking them anywhere they pops up. the more attention you give the more their gonna stay for the attention imo

How many more threads do we need on the same topic?? Honestly, I'm expecting to come in here in a months time and see nothing but whining and moaning and nothing about fur at all. What a great advertisement for any ex-FFG members who are only discovering here...

If you don't like what someone else is posting - ignore it. There are people here who clearly feed off the attention, be it good or otherwise.

I didn't agree with the actions of some of the mods on FFG but I know damn well they'd have never let a fur forum descend into a whinge, bitch and flame fest

Time to move on people.....

How many more threads do we need on the same topic?? Honestly, I'm expecting to come in here in a months time and see nothing but whining and moaning and nothing about fur at all. What a great advertisement for any ex-FFG members who are only discovering here...

If you don't like what someone else is posting - ignore it. There are people here who clearly feed off the attention, be it good or otherwise.

I didn't agree with the actions of some of the mods on FFG but I know damn well they'd have never let a fur forum descend into a whinge, bitch and flame fest

Time to move on people.....

I want to echo what Ozfurlova is saying. We are so much better then this. It's time to stop feeding the drama addicts and do what we came here to do. It's all about the fur, people!

This topic is now a dead issue. I will not explain why here.

Please do NOT reply further.

Let it die and drift down the page so i do not have to lock it.