Furden activity

bazza2000

What I do not understand is that the FFG always had new links and posts every day, this site has gone really quiet.

I was wondering the same thing, there was a plan on ffg to go to a designated site to keep in contact? Im hoping this is the place.I know some people say there are plenty of fur sites online but I have not found them yet.

i agree this site a lil slow but keep the links coming people will join etc is still growing 5 or 6 people a day hopes keeps growing

From what I have seen as the technical admin who sees the listing from the daily backup, chat is very popular with the new members and probably accounts for a major portion of the traffic on the server.

It´s probably the user base (I have no idea about the numbers, but if FFG indeed was bigger that would explain a lot), but it´s probably also the look,feel, interaction, etc ... and of course it´s as always the content. Slow content growth will keep users away, which in turn will produce slow content growth.

I also agree that there is not that many places to go (where else would you be ?), but of course nobody ever planned for the biggest meeting place to just drop out like that (image Facebook doing that ). So I guess it will take a while.

Patience, time will tell ...

Remember this is summer time and last year in summer saw some days on ffg that only one post stc We just have keep things interesting enough that people will flock here in the fall and winter

There is more activity here than is apparent. True the warmer weather causes activity on the forums to slow down drastically, but chat (from what I can easily determine) is very active.

yes we like the chat i am there every weekday usually around 115 pm pacific time pm europe thats est amsterdam and sweden