New Forums?

But we are dirty old men!

How about "The Fetish Forum".

Don't know why we have FUR in everything,we know it's a fur forum.

This website was designed to allow discussions and serve as a resource on ALL aspects of the appreciation of fur. While many members are "dirty old men" as you indicated, there are members here who are interested in fur fashion, how fur garments are made, differences in types of fur, etc.

Excuse me for ranting, here...

There is no such thing as a "fetish."

Most psychological manuals don't even mention the word "fetish" in relation to the concept of receiving sexual gratification from something other than another human. They usually use the term "paraphilia" and that word is often reserved for cases where a person can not get sexual gratification without the desired object being present.

Most people who are turned on by things such as shoes or fur CAN get sexual gratification without their desired object being present. Of course, we like sex BETTER when we have fur but I venture to say that more than 90% of us CAN have sex without fur present even if we rarely have sex without it.

I am turned on by fur and I like to have sex with fur, in fur, on fur, under fur or totally submerged in fur and, if I had my choice would never have sex without it but that does not mean that I can't have sex without it.

I do not have a "fur fetish." I do not have "doraphilia." Very simply, I dig fur!

I don't like the term "fetish" because I think of it as a putdown that divides and marginalizes people.

Okay... So I'm a bit kinky. Big deal! That's no reason for others to put me down or say that I am different.

Those other people just don't know what they are missing!

Okay... Rant over.

Somebody else can have a turn to stand on the soapbox, now.

I don't think that we are finished yet with suggestions! I certainly hope not. However Marcel's first suggestion is a good one in that the change can easily be made. I am going to change the name to that TEMPORARILY! Then when you folks decide what name you want we can change it again permanently.

I don't think that we are finished yet with suggestions! I certainly hope not. However Marcel's first suggestion is a good one in that the change can easily be made. I am going to change the name to that TEMPORARILY! Then when you folks decide what name you want we can change it again permanently.

There is hope after all!

I don't think the masses care about "Most psychological manuals".

How about "The Back Room?"

OMG, I have become the victim of someone's attempt at a humorous attack

To the uninitiated that means beaten with an arm bone.

Are you hurt?

Do you have bandages?

Safety first,you know!

I did change the name of the Freaks Forum tonight but purposely changed it to something EVERYONE will HATE!

So please. Help us get rid of that terrible name. Give us a new one that will work so we can get rid of that please!

White Fox

Admin

Oh,no not "That Kinky Back Room"!

Then "The Fetish Forum" is way better.

I think folks are not used to make suggestions and where held back at that other place.

How about the "furry playpen" or "mature fur enthusiasts" "fur fanatics forum" "fur addicts" "fur erotics forum" "fur erotica forum" "sensuous fur forum"?

Bravo. Great ideas. Keep 'em coming.

Maybe by Sunday night we can either make a decision or set up a poll somehow.

Why not keep it simple (until something better comes along) simply call it "18+" or "Adult Section". Lets face it, everyone is going to know what that means. If you see books on Amazon labelled as "Adult" you know straight away they are going to contain something a bit risquee. It doesn't mean you are a sex maniac if you read them.

I'm not a fetishist, I'm not kinky, just a highly tactile male. Don't risk offending others like me by giving us labels.

Other sugestions

"The Eros Suite"

Furbidden Fruits (I quite like that one)

The Red Room (I quite like that one too)

Fur Frolics

Fur for Fun

Furtive section (yuck!)

"Exotic"

"Erotic" "Lets face it, you are unlikely to want to visit the Adult section unless you find fur even mildly erotic"

The Playfur Mansion (with apologies to Playboy )

The playarea

Furotic Room

I'm just brainstorming here, that's 11 mostly bad suggestions in five minutes but it's nearly 1.00 in the morning and my brain is more than half dead so I'm off to bed now, but come on people there must be hundreds of clever ideas out there from fresher brains.

I might think of more tomorrow (Today!) But there again, it's Sunday so I might have a day off ... Night All

I think everyone would get the term "Play" mixed up with our "Sponsor's Playhouse". So I think we should stay away from anything with the word "Play" in it.