Old FFG Members...

White Fox

It would be great to have a list of some of the members of FFG here who posted often. Just to keep memories alive. You might think about posting the list here. We can keep this "Sticky" for awhile, and then maybe we can post it in our Library to be kept forever.

Feel free to make comments here too. Please don't downgrade anyone personally. But I am sure many of you have lots of comments about those you remember there. If they are here now please feel free to still list them and make comments about them on the old site.

If FFG should come back, this will still be interesting to have.

W

Was here, then there, now back here. Not being cryptic just the ebb and flow of interest that seemed to wane here around 2006 at which time i moved over to FFG and now with it's demise trying it out here again.

Also there was the crossdressers/transgender section over at FFG that drew me, which ironically was the first section of the photo sections to mysteriously disappear never to return despite requests for its return.

I was on FFG since 2008, my profile name was furlover0050. The last couple years I wasn't on there much because I found the girl of my dreams, but like all furlovers I was beyond hesitant to share my fetish with her. One day she saw FFG on our web browser and asked me about it...I denied it. lol At first she thought it was weird but once I let her try on one of my furs she was hooked! lol I bought her a full length white fox that she adores, we posted a pic of her in it in the gallery already. We plan on posting many more pics here, would love to see this forum grow!

just new here posted alot there and here already Was known as bollfoxfur then Use the chat alot there and alot here have fun in the chat love the adult section as well miss few the regs from ffg that hope see here soon

Was here, then there, now back here. Not being cryptic just the ebb and flow of interest that seemed to wane here around 2006 at which time i moved over to FFG and now with it's demise trying it out here again.

Also there was the crossdressers/transgender section over at FFG that drew me, which ironically was the first section of the photo sections to mysteriously disappear never to return despite requests for its return.

I'll see about having that added in the gallery. Feel free to post links and whatnot in the adult section.

neoJaguar thank you. I have just posted several pictures which are in the "sorting bin" with keyword "crossdresser" so I assume they will get put into the correct album. A bit surprised no one else in the past asked about such an album.

Again thank you very much,

hopplewite

I was on FFG under this same name. I joined it in 2006, and had posted a few stories (the Country House saga running to 25 parts.)

I'm glad to be here, in my new home!

I was a member of FFG for nearly 10 years but never really posted all that frequently I think I only had about 800 posts under my belt when the site closed.

neoJaguar thank you. I have just posted several pictures which are in the "sorting bin" with keyword "crossdresser" so I assume they will get put into the correct album. A bit surprised no one else in the past asked about such an album.

Again thank you very much,

hopplewite

Not a problem. Gallery has been sorted.

I'm an old member to both this and that site technically. I had a name on here forgot what it was and was a member of Melody Ohair when that was the main site before it transformed into this site. It's probably been almost 15 years for me.

Gee what about old returning members who have dillied and dallied and not said a word as they fluctuated between the two sites.

Or to put it another way;

"I's back!!"

Gee what about old returning members who have dillied and dallied and not said a word as they fluctuated between the two sites.

Or to put it another way;

"I's back!!"

The man, the myth, the legend is back! Great to see you Mr. B.

I was a member on the FFG for a few years under the same name. I didn't post often, but spend a fair amount of time in the chat room!

alot of you are mentioning the chat room be there 1 pm pacific or 4 pm eastern or 9 pm british time and join in the daily fun of chat

Hi Folks,

used to frequent the old FFG (never said much though), sorry to see it go, but glad Ive found this

Thank you!