In the back ground

Guest furaholic

I thought this would be a good time to intraduce my self with the flash new site and everything.

My name is Nathan im 23 i have been frequantly visiting melody pritty much every night for god nows how long, not really saying to much just looking reading following links.

I would like to thank the people who put the effort in to get this all going for every one to enjoy you have done a great job.

Thanks Nathan

• 1 month later...

Nathan, your path to the Den is anything but unusual, as I also started out just sort of testing the ground so to say. Glad you decided to come aboard.

Maybe with the new site we can get more of the ones who lurk to come out and join the rest of us here on the board.

"That's me (stepping) in (to) the spotlight"

Here I am folks, first time posting.

Hendrixaxe

Welcome, Hendrixaxe,

Hope you enjoy this wonderful site as much as I have.

You will find it is a wonderful group!

Linda

Hi Nathan....welcome....how is NZ for fur?

Also Hendrixaxe....I believe youre n.west UK.....how is it up there?...I know Haydock and Aintree races can be good.

Welcome to both of you.....how did you both get into fur appreciation?

Hendrix

Welcome indeed. It is so great to see new members. Indeed I hope that the new site brings more and more folk like you out of the woodwork.

I remember when I used to look at sites like this and wonder why people would post here. Well folks let me try to explain.

Every member here is just an ordinary person just like you. We are not strange individuals who you should not associate with. If you come in and join us you will find that we are exactly like you. Just a whole group of folks with a love of fur.

Please take the challenge here. Come on in and write a message or two. If you do not like us you can always leave but I think that you will be very glad that you took that first step.

We all really hope to see you here in the very near future. Because we are all just exactly like you!

White Fox

I guess I should introduce myself too. I posted a few times on the old Fur den as well, but I was mostly a lurker (and still am, busy as hell).

So here's me, Dutchie, 25, lived in Groningen, Stockholm, Brussels, Shanghai and now Duesseldorf in the last 4 years.

As the name says, 2 meters (6 foot 6 inches) tall.

Hey Tallguy...

First off at 6 food 6, you indeed live up to your name.

Really great to see you here at the New Den now. We hope to hear from you just as much as you can find time to post...

It is so great to to see new members here.

W

Hey Tallguy...

First off at 6 food 6, you indeed live up to your name.

Really great to see you here at the New Den now. We hope to hear from you just as much as you can find time to post...

It is so great to to see new members here.

W

Thanks for the kind welcome!

Hendrix & Tallguy,

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to see new members join us. I hope that your stay here is both long and plentiful! Enjoy!

Fox