Fur And A Bear

Guest CruelIsHot

I found this photo of a stunning model in a fur coat embracing a bear. It's ironically part of an anti hunting campaign, but it looks to me like this beautiful dominant fur clad lady is bending the mighty beast to her will. Perhaps, by the way she looks at and caresses it, is testing out the feel of her soon to be coat or rug! Whatever your interpretation, it is certainly a very striking image to see a sparsely dressed, fur wearing model with a live bearhttp://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/27E3EC4F00000578-0-image-m-10_1429778041084.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thanks, but its actually real! I wouldn't believe it either but there are videos of the model nuzzling up with live bears! I'm surprised she didn't get eaten, but I guess even bears respect the power of a beautiful woman wearing fur. The video, unfortunately, lacks the fur but certainly proves the photo's validity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAAg7cYrVS8

Yes, and is that a really big brown bear or a small grizzly. I've not looked lately, but not long ago there had only been two semi tame grizzly bears. One was called "Bart". Even though he was considered tame, his owner was about the only one he was ever allowed to get near as he was still so dangerous. Then, Bart had a son as I recall. HE MIGHT have been called Bart as well. I don't know if there have been any others "tamed" or not. I did see Bart perform one time on stage. He died quite a long while back.

NO one fools with bears! No one in their right mind at least. They are no little bundles of fur. They are darned dangerouss animals as mentioned! Of course even cattle and pigs are dangerous. In fact, I was almost crippled one time by - and yes this is no exaggeration - a rooster.

Safety first! Turn the bear into a rug! Feeling a little naughty I like to imagine that is how she selected the foxes in her coat. She is most defiantly anti hunting as she is too sophisticated for such crude methods. She prefers her furs raised on only the finest fur farms. The bear is a bit "beastly" for her but the thrill of seducing her lover on a bearskin rug is too arousing for her to resist. The beast must die for her passionate love making sessions.

Edited by Guest

Yes, and is that a really big brown bear or a small grizzly. I've not looked lately, but not long ago there had only been two semi tame grizzly bears. One was called "Bart". Even though he was considered tame, his owner was about the only one he was ever allowed to get near as he was still so dangerous. Then, Bart had a son as I recall. HE MIGHT have been called Bart as well. I don't know if there have been any others "tamed" or not. I did see Bart perform one time on stage. He died quite a long while back.

NO one fools with bears! No one in their right mind at least. They are no little bundles of fur. They are darned dangerouss animals as mentioned! Of course even cattle and pigs are dangerous. In fact, I was almost crippled one time by - and yes this is no exaggeration - a rooster.

I think I remember that, it was on TV a few years ago... Wasn't the "baby bear" called "Son of Bart" or something like that...

My memory isn't what it used to be, as far as remembering TV programs though so I might be wrong...

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, love that picture. It's almost as if she's caressing it to see whether or not it's fur is good enough to make a rug out of, yet.