FFG down?

bazza2000

Bazza,

I think the story on another forum seems quite reasonable,cookie went to prison for a year and now owes lots of money to various people.

I'm slightly curious to know which forum mentioned such a thing, particularly as no one seems to know for sure what happened and even those who were told a particular story may have been lied too as well. However, speculation is rather irrelevant so only dealing with the fact of it being down (and possibly for good) why not enjoy all our discussions here and see what direction the moderators and new members lead us to? Bear in mind also that every forum needs guidelines and rules to follow for the good of the vast majority here, not just the wishes of a handful of more vocal and determined members.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Fox

• Fetish Mistress

• bazza2000

• Snake

Well isee positive discussion here and that a plus and wow 5 people on this site same time as me that also is psitive most seen so far I love fur and all aspects of it and was saddened when ffg went down now seeing this place a furry ray of hope has returned

FFG was a good site and well presented and user friendly.

Edited by Guest

Is it just me,who think that in any forum the basic rule are to stay on topic?
Marcel makes a great point

The preference of the admins here is that all adult content should be in the Fur Freaks forum. The Fur Den forum should be used for discussions about fur that do not include adult content. Topics such as the original intent of this topic do not easily fit into any other forum and are OK in this forum so long as the conversation remains civil.

Is it just me,who think that in any forum the basic rule are to stay on topic?
Marcel makes a great point

The preference of the admins here is that all adult content should be in the Fur Freaks forum. The Fur Den forum should be used for discussions about fur that do not include adult content. Topics such as the original intent of this topic do not easily fit into any other forum and are OK in this forum so long as the conversation remains civil.

Thank you,AK!

The mods need to be harsh on this or you get a confusing forum as it is today.

If folks don't get it,then the only way is a ban.

Here we go... Lets start banning people!!! Thought we had enough of that on FFG???

Mistress

Here we go... Lets start banning people!!! Thought we had enough of that on FFG???

Mistress

Haha, no kidding! Guys.....I'm sorry, but you DO realize that any influx of new members here are most likely FFG refugees, right? Why in the hell are we even talking about bannings so soon when the new people here are most likely banned members of FFG? Not cool and not exactly smart.

ps.i would like the FFG site to come back for a few weeks so we can get all the links and pics and post them here.

The most recent snapshot of FFG on Wayback Machine is from 25th March:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150325001017/http://furfashionguide.com/

Note that these archives don't contain full functionality - for instance, you won't be able to login because it's a copy of the site and doesn't include the member database - but if you're looking to grab links it's your best shot.

Haven't been here for ages and it's just coincidence that I was passing through. Hope everyone's well!

Marcel is correct - this topic has gone way beyond discussing the issues at FFG.

If you wish to discuss something NOT related to the issues at FFG, please start a new topic rather than adding to this thread.

As has been stated before we prefer to not ban members, but we reserve the right to move posts or entire topics to areas where they are more suitable.

I honestly hope the site dies, and that idiot mod moves on to some other hobby instead of professional douchebag. Seriously, the forums became garbage and completely unenjoyable with him there. I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

No you are not alone. I was once banned from the FFG by 2D2 for making a negative comment about how a fur looked. I later rejoined under another alias.

Please realize that we will NOT be banning people for such things as being mentioned here! However, some people are as mentioned "Rather Soft" about this right now because of experiences at FFG so please do not insinuate that we will be doing that.

Yes, people like the comments to stay on topic. BUt everyone has at one time or another posted a message that can be thought of as off topic that would not make sense anywhere else. If you do that, others might type to you or we might. But no one will be banned for things like that!

Thanks all

W

Nobody is banned here

Not quite true. I know of 3, I was a 4th up until comparatively recently. 7 year absence, but my departure was somewhat thermonuclear.

I meant as far as models, and nonproblematic types.

I think you're going to need another admin though that is online a LOT, and can sort through all the new posts to move them, etc. Banning people should be a last resort, and even then should be a admin(council like) decision in my honest opinion.

I noticed the Den had some server issues earlier - I hope it's capable of handling the influx of users, and threads. I do think the forum could use some FFG like styles though for navigating, and subsections like they had too. (Stories, meetups under fetish, and videos/photos/celebs, etc under regular.

Not saying copy them by any means, but some people don't want to go through one section that has everything under the sun in it.

I wonder what name 2dye4 has registered under here... hmm.

Please realize that we will NOT be banning people for such things as being mentioned here! However, some people are as mentioned "Rather Soft" about this right now because of experiences at FFG so please do not insinuate that we will be doing that.

Yes, people like the comments to stay on topic. BUt everyone has at one time or another posted a message that can be thought of as off topic that would not make sense anywhere else. If you do that, others might type to you or we might. But no one will be banned for things like that!

Thanks all

W

The voice of reason.

With the new infulx of members we have some other issues to take care of here quickly. But we do realize that we will soon have to look at such things. If anyone is familiar with our type of web site and would like to help out with the technical end of things please let us know.

2dye4 does have a membership here and is free to post though he may decide not to or to post under a different name. We encourage people not to do the latter, but we cannot really do anything if they do that on the whole. Doing anything about such is invading one's privacy and we try to never do that.

As mentioned, he is allowed to post here as any other member or moderator of other sites is.

BTW: If you had an account at the FD in the past but have lost or forgotten the password, any admin can revive that account for you.

We can not retrieve the old password. The forum software scrambles them (uses a hash) so that nobody can tell what it is. However, we can reset the password for anybody who needs it.

Please make sure that the e-mail address which you used to originally registered with is still operational and that you can access it. The forum software uses that address to reauthorize the account.

If you don't have the original e-mail address we might still be able to reauthorize and reset the account but there is a lot more BS we have to go through in order to do it. Having your original e-mail address makes things a hell of a lot easier.

With the new infulx of members we have some other issues to take care of here quickly. But we do realize that we will soon have to look at such things. If anyone is familiar with our type of web site and would like to help out with the technical end of things please let us know.

2dye4 does have a membership here and is free to post though he may decide not to or to post under a different name. We encourage people not to do the latter, but we cannot really do anything if they do that on the whole. Doing anything about such is invading one's privacy and we try to never do that.

As mentioned, he is allowed to post here as any other member or moderator of other sites is.

I feel warm over my body reading stuff like this,who needs fur?

If anyone is familiar with our type of web site and would like to help out with the technical end of things please let us know.

I believe I already threw my hat in for that ages ago.

Well, I'm a FFG refugee and this is my first and also my last post on this forum. When I saw how happy some people are here, because of the demise of FFG, my interest in this forum completely disappeared. Learn to live with your butthurt!

Goodbye

Sulfur...

I am hoping that you might change your mind here. I don't think that a lot of these people are thinking as you think that they are. I think that all of us are sad to think that FFG MIGHT be down. I know that I am. We don't know that it is gone for sure, though it might be.

I think that many people here have lost a very good friend when they lost that site. But I also think that their posts here are a part of their healing process. Yes, there are complaints but if you look more closely many are also mourning the loss of a good friend. i.e. the Forums site.

Again, if you return and see this message I hope that you will reconsider. We will do our absolute best to make it a happy home for you.

Will we make mistakes along the way? I am sure that we will, as we have before. However, you can always know that we are doing our absolute best anyhow.

White Fox

Last edited by 2DYE4

2DYE4

**Chief of Staff**

Global Moderator for FFG.

PLEASE follow the Forum Rules, located in the FAQ section!.

Edited by Guest

baaza is 2dye4 well gee too bad but well he should at least have some insight to what happened and not willing to share is sad we all would like to know why if andall those things and whitefox your doin and awesome job at welcoming us all here

Lordy there is a lot of hate for 2dye4 going around. He did the best he could under trying circumstances. Was he perfect? No. He was too heavy handed, BUT, he was very devoted to the site. There is no reason to scapegoat him for the way things spiraled down at FFG. I think casting him as a pariah sets an ugly precedent.

Last edited by 2DYE4

2DYE4

**Chief of Staff**

Global Moderator for FFG.

PLEASE follow the Forum Rules, located in the FAQ section!.

Edited by Guest