Fur in the Devil Advocate

MrLynx

I remember seeing pics of fur in this movie, but i am not sure if it was the Devils Advocate. Know that Charlize Theron is in the movie. Hope she wears the fur! Is there fur in this movie?

As far as I can remember, there wasn't enough fur in that movie to get that excited about. As I think back on the movie, the one thought that occurs to me that I would have loved to have seen Satan's daughter in a full-length lynx! Especially in the "seduction" scene. If Keanu Reeve's character (Satan's son) had been a fur fetishist and she had been wearing the lynx, he might have thought twice about blowing his brains out! 8)

Charlize Theron is a half wit PETAphile and very anti fur....so I cant see it myself.

Disappointed in John Galliano for making her a faux fur stole...I think he should have told her to stick it.

Touchofsable,

Charlize Theron may now be anti-fur but many will remember her wearing a huge white fox wrap on the cover of Vanity Fair a few years ago and the lovely mink stole she wore in the film "Men Of Honour".

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Touchofsable,

Charlize Theron may now be anti-fur but many will remember her wearing a huge white fox wrap on the cover of Vanity Fair a few years ago and the lovely mink stole she wore in the film "Men Of Honour".

Regards,

Mr Mockle

It was a white fox coat on that cover, and she was naked, so I think she's just pretending to be anti-fur because it's "in" for hollywood, although that is fading out.