OFF in Literotica [Stories]

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

I want to publicly thank the fur gods and powers that be for providing such a wonderful link to my stories.

Please open my "Biography". I talk about Editing and so forth there.

If you read my stories in Melody you will find many already in literotica. Those have mostly been Edited and possibly expanded. There are ones that never were at Melody. Literotica doesn't have the same restrictions. I will continue to add new stories and Edit old ones not yet transfered.

The red H is for stories that have a 4.5+ avg. out of 5.0 with ten or more votes. It's very easy to at least vote if not comment. Please do, particullarly those without a red H. That attracts other readers at literotica. I have one story with over 88,000 reads and pushing 100 votes with a red H and some with just a few reads and not so high a vote count. The yellow N is a new story.

If you go into the comments with each story you will see that for most of the readers at literotica fur as a passion and/or sexual fetish is a new concept or revelation. Much to my initial surprise most are very taken by the idea and very supportive. This has led to me having a very high "average" in literotica. Not at all what I expected when I first started to post my stories there less than a year ago. I never dreamed of the big response I have received there.

One thing I have learned is that readers are a fickled bunch.

I could go on but again I want to thank the fearless leaders of The Fur Den Forum for proviing this Link and the support of those readers at the former Melody.

I hope you enjoy these stories and future ones.

OFF

Good for you, OFF!

I know you have put a tremdous amount of time into the stories. I have read some of your work on Melody. You tell agood story. One thing is for certain, you have one a heck of an imagination.

Way to go, Off! Question, I've been to Literotica a bunch of times, is there a search engine that lets one type in 'fur' and find any stories with that word?

FLinFL

Yes there is. It is passed all their classifications and nearly at the bottom of the page.

You can search for a word or an author; back a week, or two weeks or a month or six months (if memory serves me correctly.)

FurLoverinFl;

Yes there is. You won't find much else but me though which is telling about the other writers there.

In the >Story Index< near the bottom of the page when you get my >Stories/Poems< page. Click on that and when you get that page go to near the bottom to >Search the Site<. Click on >Story Search< and type in whatever flyes through your head and it's probably there.

You will find two by "Piotr", "Lady Fittness Ch.2" and half dozen others.

My stuff is tame compared to some in some of the categories.

OFF

• 4 weeks later...

An update for all.

I've transfered/Edited most of my Stories that were in Melody to my Literotica site now. Updated my Profile Comments there to reflect this as well.

Git Laid is my latest deposit which was on Melody. Another set of "What is this guy talking about?" and very encouraging non fur fetishers comments:

Your entire 1st paragraph was a continous

03/24/06 By: Anonymous in USA Alabam

run on sentence, very badly done. I gave up counting the mispelled words after the third paragraph. His Indian wife is named Red Fox for ... they named her Red because she was an Indian?

This entire thing is, no I can't say that I could not force myself past the first page.

I have read several stories you have written and I cannot understand why this one has such piss poor quality compared to the rest. Stop proofread and get an editor, or go back to what you were doing up until this story.

Then two eMials:

i really really really liked this story. you did very well in presenting it and i would like to read more. hell i would also like a to get one of those furs.

I don't care what anyone says - your story was great! It is rare to read a good story with a great beginning and a great ending - complete! Not just a sex story. Write more like these - it is a breath of fresh air. Thanks!

The second in reply to the posted comment.

Please read and VOTE!! I need those red H icons to attract those non fur believers.

Most of the non red H stories only need one or two votes to get the red H.

4.5 or better and 10 votes gets it. Most of the non red H's are 8 or 9 votes well over 4.5 so your vote is decisive.

Red H's at Literotica are like nectar to a Bee. As you can see I have a bunch of them and they do attract readers. I'm at 93,000 reads and 100 votes on one of my first red H's.

Your readership is greatly appreciated and it's for your reading pleasure that I put forth this effort.

New stories are soon on the way.

OFF

OFF:

For you, what's it like to write?

How often do you do it? How much do you produce in an average session? How long does it take for you to get a story ready for release?

Where do you do it? When? Do you ever show people what you write before release?

When people read your stuff, do they get so hung up on the fetish imagery that they can't appreciate the story? Or, do people who read it just want the fetish imagery so much they couldn't give a rat's ascott about the nuances of plot?

Worker 11811;

Writing is tedious, cathartic, revealing and ultimately enjoyable. Otherwise I wouldn't do it. It's something I've only recently been doing, Stories that is. i've written technical stuff and specifications for many years. Not the same. The introduction of the computer in my life was the single most important breakthrough for me writing stories.

At first it was purely for myself, a self study and analysis of sorts. It wasn't until I first released a few of my stories and found others liked them that i ever considered the reader. The reader is still secondary for me. I'm glad they like what I write though.

The what, why and wherefore of the reader is a total mystery to me at this point and I happen to know a couple of good writters that have been doing it for a lot longer that totally agree.

I'm sure that of the things you suggest they are all present and then some.

Some stories "write themselves" and some are sculpted and scratched from tool steel. One story I did in a day, posted that night and it's been a reader's favorite. Another took me weeks before I could post it and it has been a half assed success but I still think it's one of my finest.

I usually have more than one story going at any time. one I've been writing on for two years now. one of my first and longest. Can't seem to finish it.

I don't show anything to anyone prior to posting. Don't know if that's a good or bad habit/practice but I'm not sure at this point who I would show it to? My mother?

If you read some of the public comments you can get a drift of what some of the readers think or like about my stories. As one of the above emails to me indicates, plot was his main appreciation. I got so tired of the "slam-bam-thank-you-ma am" stories that it motivated me to write. I knew I could do better than that. Many of the readers look for that as their main thing though.

As a result of plot development my stories are getting longer and in mulit part series.

As they say .. "There's no accounting for taste." for reader or Author.

Hope this answers your quesions.

OFF

I've got one story on the drawing board and one story developing in my head. There are probably 9,000,000 more rattling around inside my skull at any given time of the day. There are times when I think I could make Walter Mitty look uninspired.

I just wondered how you go about squeezing ideas out of your head and onto paper.

Worker 11811;

Thank god for computers!!

Just start writing. That's what I did when I thought I didn't have an idea to smash a bug with.

Kind of like throwing mud at the wall. Eventually enough sticks to coat the wall.

Sometimes it start with a single sentence.

Then try again.

OFF

Thank god for computers!!

Much agreed!

Some days I can't get a word on paper. (Virtual paper, that is.)

Other times I sit at the keyboard, close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I open them again there's all this "stuff" on the screen in front of me! On one occasion, I felt as if I went inside the story.

Then there are other times when, no matter how hard I try, nothing comes out but "blah...blah...blah...blah"

• 2 weeks later...

Just had to share this from Literotica Public feedback on "Gerri".

My favorite kind of feedback.

Awesome Story!

04/05/06 By: Anonymous in USA

This was an excellent story. It was very well written, well thought out. it flows nicely. I was most surprised, as I had no idea of the subject matter when I first began reading it. Now you have sparked my interest, in furring - I don't personally own any furs myself. My mother has always had an extreme fondless for her many minks and fox furs! Now I believe I know why......we shall see.

Seems someone else has started thinking??

• 1 month later...

Folks;

Recent update on my literotica stories.

I have a few new ones up now [yellow N] and most are re edited [one or two to do].

Also a couple of second parts to several stories are currently in the First Slop Pit for review and one in the Pergatory region just about to be released.

Fur Harem got pissed on by several judges but readers have already started bringing up its score and giving good feedback.

More folks there getting interested in fur and my fur stroies that apparently never thought of it before.

Worker11811 is doing well already and he'll have more new ones soon I'm sure.

OFF

• 4 weeks later...

An update for all interested.

New Chapters to several stories were just approved and another soon to be viewed so hope you read and enjoy the continuing furry action.

I'm working on several serial stories right now. Kind of like the old Buck Rogers serials at the movie house with the weekly episodes.

Continued Next Week.

OFF

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!!!

My latest Ch. 2 of >In Yer Dreams< is up now with more to follow if I'm granted further inspiration.

Also working on follow up Cahpters to >The Estate Auction< also.

Pretty much focused in on that area of interest for now.

Please let me know if you like it and please post a vote and comment. those help to attract other [assuming it's not a one].

OFF

• 1 month later...

To All;

I've had a similar situation with literotica that I had with eBay.

Forgot my password!!! or it jambed up or god knows what.

Anyway I can't get back in and I have gotten not a single response from my attempts.

So my existing stories are up for all to read but I apparently will not be posting any new ones or subsequent chapters in the future.

It was fun while it lasted.

OFF

When you go to the page members.literotica.com there is a link that says, "Forgot my Password."

Click it and enter your username. Then you should receive an e-mail at the address you registered on the site. That message will tell you how to recover/reset your password.

I forget my passwords all the time because I use so many random/obtuse words. If there were no "Helper" links on websited I'd probably be lost!

worker;

I've been doing that almost daily for over a month without a single reply.

The same thing happened to me on eBay a while back. All of the helpers there said there was something wrong with my eMail. It turned out to be something wrong internally with eBay.

Sorry folks but it looks like it's all over.

OFF

That's odd because, before I posted that message, I went to the site and checked out that link to be sure it worked. It worked for me.

I don't know why it's not working for you.

Usually, I can hack my own passwords when I forget them. I tend to use certain words for certain things. The meanings have significance only inside my twisted mind.

• 6 months later...

Current update.

No new stories though I'm slowly plugging away on a few.

My Big story has gone from 88,000 reads in my first post here to 164,366 today.

Total reads have gone from the near 500,000 to 895,000 today.

My least read story is just under 1200 reads and an average of 4000 reads per story for the 41 stories posted.

Ratings are not the best but up there with a good average.

Not the biggest Author at Literotica. Some are well over a million reads but someone likes the idea of sex in furs

Take a look at mine, worker's and the other stories in our links.

OFF

I've only got 8 postings on Literotica but I have a total of more than 45,600 readers. One of those, I posted specifically as a "Blind Pig". It has 300 readers by itself.

My top story has 11,100 readers and my other stories have an average of 5,000 to 7,000 readers.

My 30-Day average is about 50 readers per day. In that period, I have had as many as 140 and as few as 20.

So, YES! There ARE people out there interested in Furotica!

Lately, the trend has been on the increase!

This is partly attributed to the fact that, because the Literotica website ranks stories by popularity, the more readers you have, the more you get. So, there SHOULD be a natural upward trend. But I think the increase is greater than what can be explained by natural tendancies.

So, all you erotic story readers out there: Get out and read those stories! The more readers we get, the better chances we have to push fur stories into the forefront of erotic literature!

I update my/our Literotica track record and this morning I get this in my email [a Literotica response]

Comments:

You know I feel Icould have written your story- this one about the Charity auction. I too love the senuousness of furs, am 60 myself, and have good taste in music, wines, food,design and furs (wherever possible). I wrote a story too (not yet here on Literotica)but I am in agreeement that the fetish stories are too rough -- and perverse, not dealing at all with love. My wife and I of 9 years enjoy furs in our lovemaking. Tt has taken almost those 9 years for her to feel confortable and to enjoy the furs for herself as well. So that'sall...I just identify completely with you and your writings. Thanks and keep it up!

Ron

If you're a member here Ron .. Thank you very much

OFF