Saving vids.

Fox

It looks like its done with java encoding so it's very very hard to isolate the video-file itself, although it's certainly on the server somewhere.

The only source-code I get up for it is:

<iframe src="http://67.15.46.22/video.php?publisherID=&feedID=&clipID=" name="SavvyTV" id="SavvyTV" width="800" height="1780" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

So I'm thinking you have to be pretty hardcore for finding a direct path to the video itself.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

If you know your way around internet explorer it can be done with a little patients.

You need to know how to find your temp files as each video will be stored there after you view it.

The easiest way, until you are formilair with what you're looking for is.... Using I.E.

Go to the video page. Then open tools, internet options and delete files.

Then click on the vid you want to watch and let it start playing. Once you have done that re open tools, internet options, settings, view files. Then find the windows media file (most likely the largest file in the folder and then copy it to somewhere you can find it to watch at your leisure.

Exit out and delte files on the way out and then view the next vid and repeat the process until you have all the vids you want.

Hope this makes sense to you and happy viewing.

• 3 weeks later...