Fetishmistress...

Fetish Mistress

oh that video that was posted on FFG, but got locked because the mods thought it was a sales video, and got butthurt when someone asked about it?

Better content than ANY furslut video hands down. Thank you VERY much for posting that.. Might just have to break out the ole wallet.

Yes I see the mods have taken down the clip, so they wont even allow people to share things now! And the worst thing is I was a sponsor on that site and Cookie himself said to me Ohhh.. you can post what you like when you pay, so I started posting some pictures with water marks and he banned me.

Holy good lord! That black fox you're wearing looks abso-f*cking-lutely amazing! And everything on the bed looks equally scrumptious as well!.

Wow1 Those furs are super high quality, and you are obviously 'one of us'. You really do seem to enjoy the fur, and you and your girlfriend are both super hot too to boot " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Sure made me hot! Thank you for sharing your work with us

Brooke,

Yes I see the mods have taken down the clip, so they wont even allow people to share things now! And the worst thing is I was a sponsor on that site and Cookie himself said to me Ohhh.. you can post what you like when you pay, so I started posting some pictures with water marks and he banned me.

I suspect that, like my own sites, you are or have been seen as direct competition to the Cookie/FFG stable and as so such posts are blocked and links censored, whether made by you or others. You may find your pics still appear in their free gallery though from time to time.

Leads me to wonder though: what about the few other fur sites and models who are able to promote their efforts there? I can only assume they were never seen as serious rivals to his ventures.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Oh sorry that should have been with a capital B... (Bandit)

Mistress

that's being nice... I have other words I could use.

The fetishmistress site will get my money eventually.. I'm just waiting for the right content.