furfashionguide.com video password

dutchboy

Hello everyone,

I have been this type of member who has only been lurking around here.

But I think now it's time to post something out here.

I found this page on furfashionguide.com:

http://www.furfashionguide.com/video/

They say the username and password to download the movies is posted on their forum, but the forum is unavailable for quite a while already.

Does anyone happen to know what the user and pass are, so that all of us here can download these moviesfiles??

Thanks in advance.

Dutch...

First off, Welcome to the Den. It is always so great to see a new member posting here. We are really glad to hear from you and hope to hear from you often.

Secondly. Give a quick PM to our member Dragon. (To PM, just click "Messages" and follow instructions.) I think that he might be able to help you there.

White Fox

They say the username and password to download the movies is posted on their forum, but the forum is unavailable for quite a while already.

The forum is back online Dutcboy, but .............................

There are some hardware problems on fur fashion guide server at the moment(and the last day's). Work is in progress, although we dont have an end time at the moment.It 's under investigation by a hardware & software engineer and we are monitoring for further problems. Please expect some downtimes , slow loading of pages or page not find errors.

cookie