souvenirs af women in fur

Jerome Martin

All this reminds me how nice it is to see several women in furs together. Wether bi-curious or not, I find it an exciting sight when I see 2 or more women sharing the joy of wearing their fur coats.

This remembers me of another souvenir.

I was walking in the Bahnhof Strasse in Zurich during the winter, when I saw two women in top quality ankle length mink coats. One coat was dark brown (Mahogany) and the other a bit lighter (Lunaraine). As allways in such case, I got a little closer, just to appreciate the furs. It was obvious that it was mother and daughter, both very beautiful, and it was also obvious that they really enjoyed being wrapped in furs. I followed them for a while. Delicious moments indeed.

Jerome

I remember seeing two women shopping in Shillito's [Cincinnati] when I was a student.

They were wearing matching honey colored Mink coats that were exceptional and very full. They rubbed up against each other a lot and hugged each other when they were looking at something they liked. I followd them (discretely) for half the day.

Can you imagine how thrilling and exciting it was to watch them and imagine all the things one guy could thnk of being with two women in furs? Story time.

OFF

Can you imagine how thrilling and exciting it was to watch them and imagine all the things one guy could thnk of being with two women in furs? Story time.

awmaigawd.. valium-time

• 4 weeks later...

One day in Amsterdam, i saw a Italian lady, around 40, wearing a huge ankle-length mink coat (bit golden colour) with a matching mink handbag & mink hat! It was awesome to see. She was definitely a furlover. Pity i don't speak any italian.....

Martin.

I know that posted earlier on page one but I remembered another incident that is still vivid in my mind ten years later.

It was a cold morning in the State Capitol and I was waiting a light in the business loop downtown. A big German sedan pulled to the curb next to me and two tall classy blondes wearing long dark mink coats exited the car and retrieved a portfolio and a briefcase from the trunk for the passenger. Before parting, they embraced and kissed full on the mouth each hugging the fur the other was wearing! I nearly fell out of my seat! Here was the ultimate quadruple fantasy, two lovely women, two beautiful coats, and sex! I love this country!!!

I saw something similar at Newbury races on saturday. It was an absolute fur desrt as the forecast was 17 degrees. It didnt happen...it was cold and windswept and no more than degrees with a colder windchill.

But no fur at all other than the odd collar.

Then suddenly the lift doors opened and I turned to see two blondes in full length mink embrace each other...one went up to a private box...the other left the course, the mink billowing behind her as she walked out.

I share with you that the sight of many beautiful women together in furs is highly exciting. So here is another souvenir.

I was about 25 when I could join a study tour in Japan. Too long to explain why I was in that party. Facts are that it was in the middle of the winter, during the early eighties (fur was at its top) and that the party was composed of upperclass professionals, who were accompanied by their spouses. More than half of them wore furs..... top quality ones. So for about 10 days I was surrounded by beautiful and elegant ladies in their minks, sables and foxes. Moroever when we met our Japanese counterparts, their spouses were in furs as well. Some of them were in full length chinchilla coats !!! At several occcasions I had to go to the men's room to masturbate in order to get rid of the unbearable pressure.

I will never forget that one afternoon. We had a free half day in Kyoto and I decided to go by myself to visit the temples. After an hour or so I bumped into three of those ladies, all three clad in sumptuous black mink coats. They had decided to do the same thing...visit temples. However their map reading capabilities were less good than mine and therefore they insisted that I would stay with them. So for many hours I went along with those three elegant ladies in furs, showing them the way, taking every opportunity to touch their furs, when helping them up staircases, or steep little pathes between the temples

At one time one of the ladies asked me if was not embarrassed to be seen with three older women. Without waiting for my reply, another woman answered "I don't think Jerome should be embarrassed, men like to see women in furs, he should be proud to be in our company" She didn't realise how right she was!!! Unfortunately I was too young to jump on this opportunity to take full benefit of it.

A few minutes later we were in a temple, which was particularly exposed to a chilly wind. Virtually at the same moment, all three started to sensually cuddle themselves in their furs. One of them said something as:' Fortunately we have our minks to keep us warm... Jerome you must be freezing!' Upon which they pushed themselves against me pretending that wanted to keep me warm. My cock was bursting. Unfortunately they didn't realise it, as my coat and theirs were too thick to make it visible of feelable.

Unforgetable indeed.

Jerome

• 9 months later...