Take That Pam!!!!

White Fox

Yah, isn't that ridiculous? She says to people "Oh I don't trust you to behave so I have to use a disguise. BUT! Here take a million dollars buy off and go pee in the lake with no job! The ridiculousness of that video is just totally beyond belief. It shows just how far out of the realm of reality that these people really are? Just WHO do they think they are that they can make millions of dollars, and give the fishermen $150 and make them feel like idiots!

I think that there would be some talk of a total "Freekin' mess" when they got back in the car. And it is all totally their own fault! They behaved like "Little children" there.

• 3 weeks later...

The video was not available for viewing by the time I saw the post. Probably no big loss. At any rate, I like the quote from the fur shop owner who sell the seal products: "If you don't want to wear seal product, don't wear it — it's your choice. But don't come and tell us that we can't wear it."

That pretty much sums it up. I'd say most of us here feel that if one does not want to wear fur, then don't. It's easy. But don't tell us we can't or shouldn't. Pam Anderson et al. would have a greater impact by boycotting McDonald's, Burger King and Carl's Jr. There are slaughter houses that process over 5,000 cattle a DAY! That's a 24/7 operation.

But I suppose I'm preaching to the choir.

My $0.02.