question for the ladys

paul2809

I was curious as to what you ladies think about a guy wearing womens furs??????

please dont get me the wrong way, but I am wondering what your opinion is of it?

please dont get me the wrong way... this is just sole curiousity...... I love both womens and mens furs reguardless reall or faux furs which I like both.....

I was only curious as how you ladys feel , thats all...

I asked a similar question a while back.. it was more about do you care which way the clasps do up.. or do you just wear the coat?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13337&p=82855#p82855

I have to admit, 95% of the coats I own are women's coats... In the end I own 2 mens coats.. my coyote parka, and a beaver jacket.. my foxes and raccoons are all full length womens.. Depending on the coat I will wear it out in the park during the day for walks when its cold out.. in those cases I generally wear either the full raccoon or coyote mostly because I feel its a more "masculine" coat.. but I have worn my full red fox a few times as well... a few years back 3 older women walking sure gave me a long stare!! haha I just picked up a full length raccoon from an older lady the other night, the thing is huge... massive silver fox sleeves and collar.... It was -30 out that night, I lied and said it was for my mom haha she said to me its so cold out, you should just wear it home.... so I did! It didn't even phase her, she almost seemed happy and kept saying how good it looked on me!

Any more I NEVER use the "For my Mom" or "For my Sister" etc. Haven't for years. No fun then as you cannot try on the coat! So much better to be able to try it on. Be it in a store or a person's home, etc.

Spoils all the fun if you do that. I just "Go for it" and am almost never disappointed.

W