Miley Cyrus in concert wearing huge arctic marble fox coat!

samurman

I expect a real fox sell for $35,000 if it were custom made into something like this. But not a fake fur. A faux fur coat is essentially made from plastics...like a nylon coat. You wouldn't spend $35,000 on a nylon coat would you? Besides if this coat were made from fake fur the structure of the hairs would be a dead giveaway.

I think is possible to pay that much for a one of a kind fake BUT I believe (Want to Believe) a lot of white foxes had the pleasure of ringing in the new year with Miley! I also like knowing that a few more minks will end up under her feet!

Here's my beef. I dig the fur. We all dig the fur. But Miley Cyrus is an idiot at best. Do we want to associate ourselves with a self-absorbing spoiled brat who couldn't give a rat's ass about us?? Sorry, but as really great as the fur is, I can't get behind Miley Cyrus. Bad image. In my mind, just more fuel for anti fur people to use against us.

I had this thought too, but if you look beyond the mediocre music and the flashy exterior, she's not so dumb. She is very self aware of the fact she is purposely being incredibly outrageous. Watch any interview with her and its clear this is the case. She's not some child star who's lost her mind, but a hugely successful commercial artist that knows what sells. While I am not a fan of her music, she is undeniably very vocally talented. I think maybe we can give a fellow fur lover some credit!

Dear Cruel:

Good points all around! Still not a fan. Not sure I'll "spend my time" listening to an interview, but if one happens to be on, I'll listen.

Thanks for thoughtful input!

Dear Cruel:

Good points all around! Still not a fan. Not sure I'll "spend my time" listening to an interview, but if one happens to be on, I'll listen.

Thanks for thoughtful input!

Or just watch.

I'm afraid she might be changing her tune.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/miley-cyrus-is-glad-fashion-873964

Unsurprisingly, some Anti-Fur sources are all over it but will need either MC herself or other independent sources to verify, confirm or deny. Although i haven't seen anyone take her to task about about the Fox Coat yet.

So now, I've got a fantasy running through my head of Miley strung up in a walk-in Fur Vault, blindfolded & wearing not much at all, then me and a dozen women, all clad in Full-Length Furs (What could we wearing OR not wearing under our coats??! ) enter determined to change her mind and bring her back into the fold...