Tobacco smell from furs...

dongleboy

I came across the most gorgeous Blackglama coat on eBay back in February and, after some haggling, got it for a very good price. One of the questions I always ask before buying furs from the net is 'has it ever been worn by anyone who smokes?' (Along with how old is it and how can you bring yourself to part with it!)

Usually, the reply I get is an emphatic 'NO!' However, this time the seller advised me that the person did smoke and had probably smoked whilst wearing it. ('Although she owned many coats so didn't wear one for long periods!') Anyway, I bought the coat and, as always, had it cleaned since there was a powerful odour of tobacco. Despite this, the coat still has a lingering smell despite being hung in a well aired room.

What bothers me the most is that I'm finding the smell to be quite erotic and am having fantasies about the previous owner wearing this sumptuous coat while smoking!! It has a wonderful swing and a large collar.

It doesn't bother my wife at all despite the fact she's only worn it once 'out'. She did comment on the odour but it doesn't bother her at all.

Thoughts please!

Dongleboy...

My main reason for replying here is to say a "Great Big Welcome to the Den"! We really do hope that you like it here! It is always great to see a new member contributing as you are here now. We old guys get tired of listening to ourselves some times. It is really great to hear the thoughts of other new members.

As for your question here. I think that each and every one of us think a bit differently here on this subject. i.e. some may have more erotic feelings with the person wearing it. Some might have more thoughts in regards to thinking of "Putting the coat on to feel that soft fur", etc.

I think that it would be VERY difficult for members here - likely you too - to really type out our exact feelings. To find the right words. But if we could, I believe that there might not be an infinite number of descriptions on our thoughts. But that number would be surprisingly high.

To each of us our "Fur Love" is just slightly different! And even that in itself is a really good thing!

Hi,

My parents both smoked. After my father passed I lived with my mother, One day washing her car outside and inside the car. The inside was covered with a brown oily scum from the smoke. Washing it off the soap water came off brown, Its this substance that may be on the hairs of your coat. You may have to put it through several cleanings to remove it.

Years when i received a new fur from a furrier. The delivery truck driver must have smoked and when I took out it had a smokey smell that thankfully went away overnight.

Furup

• 2 weeks later...

I am an ex-smoker and at the time I loved that smell becoming a part of the garment. Nevertheless what I learned the hard way is the fact that smoke of any kind will shorten the life of a fur by a lot and stain the fur as well. I had a lucky beaver skin vest and a muskrat trooper hat that I loved to wear when trucking through back woods trails. However between my smoking and the camp fire smoke it dried their leather out and shortened the life of my beloved skins.

Side note: I have bought several used sheepskin vests and jackets on eBay simply because a good-looking guy owned them and was modeling the fur. I fully understand the fantasies and erotic feelings about the previous owner wearing that fur. I love sliding a used fur up my arms and around my body as I think about how many sensual experiences that fur may have encountered and knowing what is going to become of it as I fantasize its past.

• 1 month later...

What bothers you most? The erotic thoughts of the mystery lady swathed in fur as she enjoys a puff from her cigarette? Maybe it is your wife NOT being "bothered" by the smell? Smoking is bad for us. We all know it but some people still find smoking sexy. What would you do if your wife greeted you at the door wearing only the fur and to your surprise takes a sexy puff from HER cigarette in a long slender holder?

Smoking is bad for us. We all know it but some people still find smoking sexy. What would you do if your wife greeted you at the door wearing only the fur and to your surprise takes a sexy puff from HER cigarette in a long slender holder?

Smoking before sex can be alluring if she does it with style. Puffing like a locomotive would be a turn-off. However, a long, curly stream of smoke coming from her lips would a real visual turn-on!

There is also the old cliche of the guy who takes a final puff of his smoke and stubs it out in the ashtray before throwing his woman down on the bed.

Of course, there's the classic sharing of a cigarette after sex but smoking during sex or immediately before is just a distraction, as far as I am concerned.

If you don't smoke with it in its presence the smell will dissipate over time.

I have several that did that.

I find the smell of tobacco smoke totally repulsive so it was a very big deal for me.

OFF