New Site Utube - Massive and Growing - Must See

itsend

I don't understand why there have been no responses to this post. The site is as good as I said, Two hundred plus in a few days.

Could it be because the post originally appeared on that other hatted site. One post giving location. Never appeared hear. Wonder why ? Is this site becoming irrelevant ? Seems so. Looks like the only posts on this site are from the mods.

The posts include my original posts from Via Montenapoleone.

I live in the US. I bought the video from an Italian provider. I edited it and posted it on Utube. A lot of work and some expense. Al was deleted when Utube did it"s cleanup trick and deleted all my posts.

This site has everything I originally posted. Amazing !!! Thank you, Don' t now what else the poster has but the videos keep coming.

Below is a link to a copy of one of my origanal posts,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzl_JI2teUQ

itsend,

I think the main reason for a lack of responses so far is the time of year. This board always slows down this time of year as people get distracted with warm weather activities. Be patient, some members only check in once a week.

The count was 231 last time i looked.

I won't torture the mods any more.

For anyone that is not a mod and looks at this site.

Check it out. It will not take the PETA freaks too long to get it deleted.

You have to be joking !!!

I assume you are a minion.

(Words removed by White Fox)

I assume my ID will be deleted by the "protectors.".

Be sure to delete all my posts.

Delete all my picture post. Be sure to delete to delete all my comment posts. You will lose a lot of posts. Oh well. who can defy the will of the "protectors"

I am sure you have the technical ability. After all you deleted my original ID sendit.

I assume the "protectors" will erase me.

There are no users on this site. This site exists for the "protectors".

Itsend...

First off we try to work with the Fur Fashion Forum. They are NOT our enemies. We have links to their site here and allow posts from their members about their site regularly.

Second we have NOT deleted any photographs of yours here. Your photographs you have posted were always high quality and in fact highly valued. If somehow a photograph was deleted it was done by mistake. Please realize that we did lose one whole area in our Gallery though. Our main fashion Album. With it went many thousands of photographs. Were the photographs in there by chance? We treid our level best to retrieve those files, but all of the backups had been replaced and no member took the time to tell us when the album went down. So we lost everything.

We will NOT ban you here for this message so if you want to be banned you will need to try harder.

We do not delete posts any more than we delete pictures here.

I am not sure what your problem is but we are certainly free to work it out. You have ALWAYS been a highly valued and respected member here! We certainly hope that will continue. But if you wish to go to another site, that is a choice that only you can make. You are welcome to continue here now or if you decide to leave us to come back at any time. We will do our best to make you fell welcome

Hope that helps

White Fox

I did try to find member "Sendit" and as mentioned cannot. I then looked at Itsent, and your first post was around Feb of 2007. I had thought that you had made many posts after that time.

I then did some research and found an issue of a possible misunderstanding of whether a coat might be real or faux fur in June of 2009. That is the first indication of any problem at all.

I did some research then on "Sendit" again and found nothing. If your name "Sendit" had been removed on purpose for ANY reason (As I know it was not) I would have found it. I found nothing.

In short, What ever took place with your original "Name" it was not done on purpose. I don't know what could have happened! Since the name was totally gone you could have re-registered under that name, but unfortunately the posts by you would still not have registered to you.

I am certainly sorry that somehow your account was removed. But even though this goes back obviously to a long while back, it was not done on purpose as far as I can tell, both from my memory and from our site records. As mentioned above you were always a valued member here. A member who constantly contributed, and that is always something that we truly value. If you had told us right after this happened we might have been able to at least understand how this took place, but it is just so far back now that we have absolutely nothing to go by.

I wish that I could do something to bringing your old membership back, but I just cannot as the damage is done.

White Fox

I did further research on this issue this morning and found nothing further. There have probably been less than ten people banned on this site over it's entire life time here on GoDaddy, (Other than spammers and hackers, etc). That includes those banned for a day or a week, etc. So if you had been banned on purpose I am sure I would have remembered that or at least found records of it. Again, I am sorry that this happened and I am sorry that we can do nothing to reverse it but when that takes place, we just have no way left to reverse the issue. I don't know if someone unknowingly pushed a button, or if someone's computer screwed up and threw a bad signal back to the site to do this. I just have no way to tell now as it has been so long ago.

White Fox

I had a look, and I will be going back for more! I loved 8,9 and 10, with the lady in the massive lynx coat. When I get a bit more time I will be watching some more. Thanks for putting them all together in one place. There have been 20 - 30 views on most of them already, so people are looking but may not wish to comment in public about their love of the fur.

Thanks

Whilst the site slows down in Northern Spring, down here in the deep South we are just cooling down to welcome fur back into the equation. I have just taken an old lynx coat apart to make a massive scarf and it will look great. A mink jacket is being turned into a great sleeveless jacket, hence my time is in sewing and creating not posting or looking.

I can only encourage all of you to look at sites, but then get inspiration to use the fur you have. if it is sitting in the closet, make something with it.

Incidentally - the Youtube site is great, I just need to find the time to watch it!!!!!

Auzmink.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

itsend,

I remember you and I don't remember anything negative about you. I guess I am really confused on where this is coming from.

Linda

itsend,

I went back and looked at your history here. You are the person I remembered and you have made some wonderful posts. I am so sorry that this has happened.

Linda