Custom-made Fur Coats

trebor

Strange

The Blue Fox Man's parker: I seem to recall a not dis-similar image a while a go at Purple ShoShana's website and also in her eBay listings. And then it was called white fox.

Of course, could be ol' timers........

Mr. B,

You're correct. The picture you're referring to was pulled from Purple's site. And they use pictures pulled from other furrier's sites as well.

To trebor,

This is a "furrier" in China. I could be wrong, but the regulations on animals raised for the purposes of furs are a lot looser in China than those in other countries. As the ol' saying goes, caveat emptor.

Edited by Guest

I won't bash Chinese companies on the whole but this one doesn't look like a well developed or established business.

This could easily be a fly-by-night operation. I wouldn't trust them without a lot more assurance.

I do not know anything about the link or this company “CUSTOM-MADE FUR COATS”. Nevertheless I have had business dealings with this company and their work is excellent “USA FOXX & FRRS” (http://USAFOXX.com/) as you would expect from an American Company.

EDIT by AKcoyote: made URL clickable.

The owner or representative of this website has contacted me as early as 2009 and has been sending promotional emails every once in a while. In another fur forum, I remember reading some members having bad experiences with them. They have a flickr account from which you can get a better idea about their operation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40905128@N06/

I'll stick with Horst in Portland where I can see/feel what I'm getting.

It would take a lot of discounting to get me to buy anything from China these days.

OFF

Thank you all for your input. I have decided to stay here State-side. I'm just not feeling the "warm-fuzzies" about sending money to someone I don't know about.

Thanks again.

Bob

I would not do business with some one who does not have a firm grasp of the english language, when I can never meet them and all business would be done by email or phone call. How do you know that you will get what you ask for? And the website is rubbish, a proffesional furrier would spend the time money to make a website that portrays themselves in such a manner. I would stay away, far away. I personally will not buy any fur products from China on ethical reasons, atleast in the Eu and USA we know there are standards to meet for farms etc