Aspen Fashions Website

ReFur

Unplucked nutria is seriously spiky! Sheared nutria is wonderful. When it comes to nutria, stick to sheared. There's a reason why that one is in the end of season sale......

OFF,

raptinfurs is correct. But, I don't think that coat is nutria. I believe it is bassarisk. Wrong color, too soft of a look and guardhair is too short for Nutria.

Here is basserisk: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9309557839&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

What do you think?

Too bad they are sold out. At $500 it was a steal. We always want the ones we can't have.

Linda

Linda;

That's OK. I'm taking two identical Ash Creek suede jackets [one dark green the other dark blue] to Ace of Suedes to have lined with Red Fox and a pieced fur of some sort I bought as new [cheap]. It was called Lynx but is way too dark for Lynx and way too thick and lush for Fox? It's fabulous though. It's dark gray to brown and not at all spotted like Lynx either.

The linings will be interchangeadle between the jackets for color variety and they are plenty full for the thick furs. Looking forward to those for next fall.

OFF