furs and feather boas

paul2809

I purchased a 3m FOX boa from puastin furs (in germany) to a special order.

Fantastic, and not too costly.

I don't wear it as much as I want to, but when I do it is with my MINK coat.

Of course I have to wear it double, or it would touch the ground.

It has been superceded by my 3m SABLE scarf.

I also have a short (~1m) FOX boa, which I wear with my MINK jacket

You can't wear enough fur!!

I'm glad this topic has been brought up. I am currently kicking around the purchase (or Christmas wish) of a chinchilla scarf. In my opinion it isn't overly feminine (is this even important or is it an oxymoron?). At any rate, I picture myself wearing that with my one and only fur jacket which is rex rabbit (not fancy, but as WF put it "I'll have fun with it" He's right). The scarf is not the traditional cross-wise arrangement, rather the skins/pelts are longitudinally arranged. In my mind much cleaner.

Any thoughts?

JA

PS I could also wear it with my GREAT grey wool overcoat.

I think chinchilla scarf looks great over furs.... i have a brown faux fur closed looped scarf that

I wear with my faux fur mahogony mens jacket.... I love wearing accesories with furs.

Sure does keep the cold out around my neck when I have it on..

• 1 month later...

Although I don't wear this combo often, it is lovely. Today I wore a 3/4 length gleaming white fox with a matching headband, and one 24" white feather boa tucked tightly into the shawl collar of the coat to frame my face, then an additional 9 or 10 foot boa draped over my shoulders. Many compliments were received.

I have three fur scarves/boas: a rabbit, a coyote and a 3 full marten pelts head tail wrap boa. My coyote scarf only for motorcycle/scooter riding in the cold weather, it goes with my raccoon or fox riding jacket, it keeps my neck warm under a full face helmet; the 3 full marten pelts head tail wrap boa goes with my mink coats, only wear it once in a while. I use the rabbit fur scarf the most.

• 1 month later...

now I like that one alot...... who ever that cute lady is in the silver fox with the feather boa is cute cute... id love to have her on a hot date hehhe..

furs and feathers and all..

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like it would look a bit better if the feathers shared a color with the fur. Not that it isn't a pretty picture.

• 8 months later...