mens fur hats

paul2809

hey.

what would you guys think about guys wearing some of the ladies fur hats??? do you think us as guys would look good with fur hats on??

I thought about finding a faux fur hat for my self as a topper with my fur jacket I have...

thanks..

paul2809

In my experiance, many ladies fur hats (fashion fur hats) would not look that good on most men. Also as women tend to have smaller head sizes, many ladies fur hats would not fit most men.

However thare are several unisex and mens styles of fur hats that look very acceptable on men. In Alaska, the "native" style works equally well for men and women and can be found in a variety of furs.

I have a medical problem (alopecia) which fortunately means that I don't have any hair on my head!.

This means that I must wear a hat, fur of course.

I have a 3 MINK hats (cap, trilby-like, and round), and 3 FOX hats, but my best hat is a Dennis Basso SABLE ushanta stlye hat, which I have lined it with a piece of MINK.

Of course I wear wear one of my MINK hats to work every day.

• 4 weeks later...

i found another one on amazon.com...... its not the style Id like but I do like this one for my self bc it does have the side fur flaps to keep my ears warm

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005SJKLMU/ref=asc_df_B005SJKLMU2265158?smid=AALC8WLKBG8W4&tag=nextagusmp0354161-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B005SJKLMU

i do wear atleast a 7 and 1/4 or 7 and 3/8's Large size as to what my strawhat it which fits me fine but I think i wanna go a lil bigger so its not a snug fit

on my head... maybe a 7.5 or 7 and 5/8s as a XL size... bigger is better isnt it when it comes to comfortability??